We get ONE question... Help me.. what should we ask?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
@DirectorGunner , given that this event is specifically for Concierge members who could attend, perhaps asking a question to find out what sorts of benefits CR has in mind for those Concierge backers to eventually enjoy?

Hmmm tough one.

When will alcohol be in-game and actually affect our characters?

Yeah it has to be that.
This would definitely be a representative of TEST Squadron.

"what is it about TEST Squadron that makes CR favor TEST above all other Orgs?"
I'm pretty sure the answer to this is that we're the largest Org presently, many of us are rabidly dedicated to the development of the game as well as its development & while he's pushing for the game to be stunningly beautiful, we will be a source of great fun keeping the space party going.

Oh that is good!!! Here's another similar one:

Why do you just love us so much you made us a custom TEST skin for Auroras and Chris wears our badges?
When can we have access to these wonderful TEST Aurora skins?

"Why do they create artificial scarcity / not offer LTI with all prelaunch purchases if their system is so easily circumvented anyway?"
I agree with this argument & the only thing I can think of is to gain the funding for the ships when they are needing the influx of funds to further the development of the game.

Make is something totally unrelated to SC!

What did you eat for breakfast?
I would laugh my ass off if his reply would be his special lady. *cough* Sandi *cough*

Boxers or briefs?
How embarrassed would you be if he replied Commando?

Also they should make a hanger decoration fish named after him. A fish that could survive in the salt lake or dead sea level of salt since he's so salty.

That or sodium fluoride nuclear reactors, since salt keeps them going.
I've got 2 seemingly alien looking fish in mind just for that:

The Plecostomus fish (Bottom feeder / poo eater)

And

The Lamprey fish (blood sucker / parasite)

4 tankers 1 bucket?
It is an upgrade from "2 girls 1 cup" due to the massive quantities of alcohol being consumed.

Also, just to save @Wolfy the hassle, I'm pretty sure that he would like to know when there will be "Space Kitties".

Brain_Eviction

Admiral
Nov 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Brain_Eviction
Ask about the fidelity! But for real, I would say something along the lines of asking about APIs in the future for things like trading.
I would really like this info. I think it would be awesome for VoiceAttack and HCS Profiles. I have Kate and HCS hasn't updated her for 3.0 yet, pretty sure they mentioned on their forums that not having an API has been a big slow down.
edit: link to HCS mentioning API here, http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum/star-citizen-support/suggestions-idea-s/10815-tighter-integration-with-star-citizen

Last edited:

Frad in'Ryth

Vice Admiral
May 25, 2017
RSI Handle
FradinRyth
@DirectorGunner , given that this event is specifically for Concierge members who could attend, perhaps asking a question to find out what sorts of benefits CR has in mind for those Concierge backers to eventually enjoy?

This would definitely be a representative of TEST Squadron.

I'm pretty sure the answer to this is that we're the largest Org presently, many of us are rabidly dedicated to the development of the game as well as its development & while he's pushing for the game to be stunningly beautiful, we will be a source of great fun keeping the space party going.

When can we have access to these wonderful TEST Aurora skins?

I agree with this argument & the only thing I can think of is to gain the funding for the ships when they are needing the influx of funds to further the development of the game.

I would laugh my ass off if his reply would be his special lady. *cough* Sandi *cough*

How embarrassed would you be if he replied Commando?

I've got 2 seemingly alien looking fish in mind just for that:

The Plecostomus fish (Bottom feeder / poo eater)

And

The Lamprey fish (blood sucker / parasite)

It is an upgrade from "2 girls 1 cup" due to the massive quantities of alcohol being consumed.

Also, just to save @Wolfy the hassle, I'm pretty sure that he would like to know when there will be "Space Kitties".
Who says I'd be embarrassed? I might be so proud of our lord and savior I pledge for an Idris.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Direct your question to Sandi and simply say: "Real talk, how big is he really?"
This is a fallacy of a question though - It could be three foot long but if all you do is stick it in your own ear whats the point?

I'm all-but-deaf in my right ear, by the way.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
You should have a few real questions ready for this as someone else may ask the other 1-2 questions in the crowd i'm sure alot of people are thinking about the API deal. If they don't ask the API question im with everyone else on this and agree. Other than that ask if they are planning on releasing any more destroyer class ships prior to release?

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
So I replied to the email today, I sent the question as an API question.
"What is the current status or discussions on API access? such as for ORG membership queries or ship status queries."
And if that has already been asked.. my backup question is
"breakfast tacos or breakfast burritos?"

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
I've got a few, you can pick and choose the appropriate one

- If an avatar needs to really go but theres no toilet close by, can he shit in any planet? Will he need boy scout training to achieve skill?
- Does one really need to learn an alien language or can we acquire skill in game to automatically translate through inner thought or subtitles like an anime?
- Are the Kr'tak the embodiment of the Kilrathi? It would seem natural that the enemy of a Bird is a Cat.
- Will the F8 lightening ever be sold to the public or will it be a Test exclusive?
- Will there be Battlecruisers for sale?

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
So I replied to the email today, I sent the question as an API question.
"What is the current status or discussions on API access? such as for ORG membership queries or ship status queries."
And if that has already been asked.. my backup question is
"breakfast tacos or breakfast burritos?"
Damn, that backup one is tough. I mean you can't go wrong with breakfast burritos, but breakfast tacos are damn good. I think I'm going to have to do some extensive taste testing.

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Frisbee asked a good question in Discord chat...
"how many licks to the center of a tootsiepop"?
This NEEDS a Dev to answer

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?