We need to recruit this young lady!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I've been thinking we should send this Canadian a Test T-Shirt.
She Looks Cold.
Although it is entirely up to these YouTube stars as to exactly how they wish to wear their outfits, I can't see how we could cause offense by expanding their options by one T-shirt...

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Ironically, I've been a fan of this person as well as her channel for a long time as well before now. LoL Go figure.
I think I would like to look over your subscription list for... inspiration... lol

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
What in the world is she thinking?
most of the time I follow the glorious leader w/o any doubt or concern ... but here I feel I sense a shortsight ... after mere 5-6 days of consuming drinks - only mechanical bartender would be able to still pour something relatively close to the original cocktail formula ( as long as we are not selecting someone (preferably nice lady who is close to the high command) as a dedicated bartender :) :)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I know, right?

A mechanical bartender?

What in the world is she thinking?
Hopefully she isn't thinking of adding a passing breathalyzer test result in order to place an order for the next drink.

most of the time I follow the glorious leader w/o any doubt or concern ... but here I feel I sense a shortsight ... after mere 5-6 days of consuming drinks - only mechanical bartender would be able to still pour something relatively close to the original cocktail formula ( as long as we are not selecting someone (preferably nice lady who is close to the high command) as a dedicated bartender :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Personally, I think her being part of the TEST family is brilliant. Just look at her vids to see what sorts of things she can create to give us a leg up on the competition? This being said, I think there are a few things missing from this automated drink making machine.

1.) Sensors to keep track of fluid usage to know when an ingredient is getting low.

2.) A means to order resupplies of whatever gets low.

3.) A mechanism to automatically swap out the bottles as they become empty so that the party never has to stop except when the machine periodically shuts itself down to automated cleansing of its parts.

Frad in'Ryth

Vice Admiral
May 25, 2017
RSI Handle
FradinRyth
Interesting a friend of mine for his senior year project in college built an automated bar tender instead of using pre measured pours from the bottles he used solenoid vales and determined the flow rates for all the booze and mixes. It was able to make drinks way way faster than this.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Interesting a friend of mine for his senior year project in college built an automated bar tender instead of using pre measured pours from the bottles he used solenoid vales and determined the flow rates for all the booze and mixes. It was able to make drinks way way faster than this.
Yeah that's what i would have used also. One thing he needs to remember though is the valves need to fail in the shut position(you would be surprised how many people make this mistake with machinery....)

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
I'm sure that for the right price you can reconfigure a Coke Freestyle to handle liquor and liqueur. Slap a Big Benny's sign on the front an even The Advocacy won't notice. As for the two beautiful, healthy young ladies in the videos, I'll drink to that!

Forgot your password?