Well hello short people!

KuruptU4Fun

Vice Admiral
Dec 10, 2021
RSI Handle
KuruptU4Fun68
I'd say the most interesting thing about the verse is the natural (usually predatory) interaction between players in the asteroids surrounding Yela.

Been doing a lot of bounty missions and I'll run into a prospector or mole every once in a great while.

They look at me like I'm a saint when I don't attack them.
And I have no doubt I am one of those people. I've heard a story of a Prospector being in the immediate vicinity of a location where a BH contract showed up at. He watched it for like 15 minutes and flew closer bit by bit. Swore that based on how long it took and how many missiles were being fired it had to be a high level bounty at least. But what he saw was pretty intense. Keeps me away from Yela enough... lol

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Hi everyone, I'm KuruptU4Fun, generally go by Kurupt. Live in the burbs of Dallas, TX. and am a veteran backer in SC. I'm pretty opinionated in the Spectrum forums but educated when it comes to SC. Just looking for people to play with, I have various ships mostly specific to gameplay like mining and BH. I suck at FPS and could use some help there, just hate to do it alone. I REALLY want to improve my flight combat skills against other people and if there's a way I can help it's probably going to be how to fly a Cat and survive a landing!
Welcome to the TEST party!

I lived in the North Dallas area for about 30 years until I had to move to Vegas earlier this year. Texas will always be my true home though.

I'm not all that great at FPS myself either & I'm sure that my older PC is helping contribute to that. lols

I'd say the most interesting thing about the verse is the natural (usually predatory) interaction between players in the asteroids surrounding Yela.

Been doing a lot of bounty missions and I'll run into a prospector or mole every once in a great while.

They look at me like I'm a saint when I don't attack them.
I avoid Yela whenever possible, except when I'm needing to pick up some sort of weapon or armor that is only available there, at which point I take the least amount of items with me, in a ship that shows that they'll not gain anything except spent time & ammo attacking me.

And I have no doubt I am one of those people. I've heard a story of a Prospector being in the immediate vicinity of a location where a BH contract showed up at. He watched it for like 15 minutes and flew closer bit by bit. Swore that based on how long it took and how many missiles were being fired it had to be a high level bounty at least. But what he saw was pretty intense. Keeps me away from Yela enough... lol
I had many situations like this in WoW when I was running around on a PvP server. I'd be passing through a neutral (combat available) area, come across a lower level player doing whatever, target them & wave to say high while passing by peacefully. IF it looked like they were about to be killed by an NPC, I'd usually hit or taunt the NPC into attacking me instead, so that the player could finish it off, heal themself & continue on. I'm odd that way though.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I agree with you on all of that, just from three inches taller.
@Jolly_Green_Giant and @KuruptU4Fun: If I'm walking through a station and it starts raining - ima shoot first and ask questions later.
But I have a good friend who stands 7'2" and seems to love inspecting ceiling fans, and doorways.

Forgot your password?