Well hello short people!

KuruptU4Fun

Vice Admiral
Dec 10, 2021
RSI Handle
KuruptU4Fun68
Hi everyone, I'm KuruptU4Fun, generally go by Kurupt. Live in the burbs of Dallas, TX. and am a veteran backer in SC. I'm pretty opinionated in the Spectrum forums but educated when it comes to SC. Just looking for people to play with, I have various ships mostly specific to gameplay like mining and BH. I suck at FPS and could use some help there, just hate to do it alone. I REALLY want to improve my flight combat skills against other people and if there's a way I can help it's probably going to be how to fly a Cat and survive a landing!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
Thank you for your welcome Jolly, so I gotta ask. Do you stand behind your claim to be as tall as good old Jolly Green there or are you just pretending to be tall?
I am 6’5 and am at least somewhat jolly some of the time. Depending on how much you’ve had to drink determines how green I look. :P

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Welcome aboard!

As someone who joined TEST because I am distincty average in every respect accept one (my ability to bugger up even the simplest of anything at which I am spectacular) I am delighted to discover TEST has some legit giants!

Last edited:

White Lando

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 25, 2021
RSI Handle
White_Lando
Thank you for the welcome White Lando, so what about the verse is most interesting to you now?
I'd say the most interesting thing about the verse is the natural (usually predatory) interaction between players in the asteroids surrounding Yela.

Been doing a lot of bounty missions and I'll run into a prospector or mole every once in a great while.

They look at me like I'm a saint when I don't attack them.

KuruptU4Fun

Vice Admiral
Dec 10, 2021
RSI Handle
KuruptU4Fun68
Welcome aboard!

As someone who joined TEST because I am distincty average in every respect accept one (my ability to bugger up even the simplest of anything at which I am spectacular) I am delighted to discover TEST has some legit giants!
As many a ceiling fan blade can attest to over 3 decades.

When it comes to buggering things up it's part of the reason I own a few Drake ships! The Cat is SOOO much fun to fly and forgiving when it comes to a not so smooth landing. I often times get to walk away from a missed landing pad or two.

Forgot your password?