Well, Hello there :)

Quowal

Commander
Oct 2, 2023
RSI Handle
Quowal
Well, Good Afternoon to you all, Fine Gentlepersons!

Me, Scotland (UK) based, Polish native, Star loving Enterprenour.
Found your mighty fine Org on YouTube and, must be honest here, the prospect of virtual alcoholic beverages in space while piloting a jet engine with laser pew pews got my heart racing like an overload of energy drinks on an empty stomach.
Safe to say, I shall give as much as I can recieve of FUN, messed up sense of humour, bad dad jokes, and a lot of moraly gray and sometimes allround stupid decisions.
See you all in The Verse!
First round is on me! Just pick a bar ;)
Q

tomass.one396

Lieutenant
Nov 21, 2023
RSI Handle
tomass
I can't express how much this service has meant to me. Best feature? It serves as a one-stop shop for all of your needs. At they provide a selection of free online calculators https://calculatorprofessional.com/ that are both extremely accurate and easy to use. You may use these calculators for everything you can think of, such as budgeting for your home and making financial plans. The fact that these tools are free of cost is very handy and innovative. This website distinguishes itself from others by offering top-notch, free online calculators. I strongly recommend them to anybody searching for a trustworthy and useful resource.

• Drunk
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Well, Good Afternoon to you all, Fine Gentlepersons!

Me, Scotland (UK) based, Polish native, Star loving Enterprenour.
Found your mighty fine Org on YouTube and, must be honest here, the prospect of virtual alcoholic beverages in space while piloting a jet engine with laser pew pews got my heart racing like an overload of energy drinks on an empty stomach.
Safe to say, I shall give as much as I can recieve of FUN, messed up sense of humour, bad dad jokes, and a lot of moraly gray and sometimes allround stupid decisions.
See you all in The Verse!
First round is on me! Just pick a bar ;)
Q
Welcome to the TEST party!

None of us will judge you negatively if your character's intoxication is amplified by your own in person while you TESTify whatever you do while enjoying the Verse. Cheers!

• o7
Reactions: Mudhawk

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I can't express how much this service has meant to me. Best feature? It serves as a one-stop shop for all of your needs.
Greetings @tomass.one396 bot. You seem to have programming that has been corrupted by somebody TESTifying while we revel in our drunken frivolity across the Verse or wherever else we happen to show up. It's good to know that even bots can appreciate how wonderful it is to be a member of TEST Squadron.

• o7
Reactions: Quowal and Mudhawk

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Welcome to the Squardon Quowal
I'm looking forward to any virtual beverages you might be providing considering where you are stationed.
As long as they are of the Islay or Highland type. Not much of a Speyside lover myself... :-)
Fly safe, fly as straight as manageable and see you in the Verse! :o7:

Forgot your password?