Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
The phoenix has LTI...
Except i already have one.
But it's not LTI...
*urge to spend money increases*

I'm disappointed. I was hoping to get my hands on a Starfarer Gemini, figured I could just grab a CCU. But nooooo, they're only selling the ship itself, and I don't have that kinda money...
I, too, was hoping that. It seems odd that they wouldn't, but i guess they just didn't feel like messing with the upgrade system just for St. Patrick's Day.

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
I like the look... Just not the price :/
The LTI version was virtually non existent. When it was concepted CIG was going through a should we or should we not offer LTI and the Phoenix received none as a consequence. The first concept ones came with 6 months insurance. The ones with LTI that were available were from limited CCU sold initially as part of a package.

So this is the first ever true LTI Phoenix sale.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
How many of the phoenix were sold? I would have purchased the LTI version and theres only 0 left.
No idea. When I first saw the page there was about 300 or so left. I'm guessing 500?
It was at 228 when I checked, and it dropped 5 in about a minute. 500 total sounds about right.

Was trying to see if it was just an external skin color or if the color was also used internal. Might have been interesting to see it have a more Emerald City look.
It looked like just the external, since they only showed the one image, but since the rework is ongoing i wouldn't be surprised if there was internal colouring as well.

Forgot your password?