NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
WHHHAAAAAAAATT?

We have all missed a HUGE slight against TEST Squadron here:

A St. Patricks day Mustang?! Where is the Limited Edition BoozeDay TEST mascot ship AURORA!!!

St Patricks Day is held dear in the hearts of TESTies for it is a valid excuse to drink!

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I suspect those limited edition Emerald Phoenix ships will be rather popular in future St Patty's day celebrations. Especially if the hot tubs are filled with green beer & the fluid heaters are modified to chill the brew. Now that is a beer that is worthy of celebrating drunken TESTies. I can imagine a group of drunken TESTies trying to assemble 5 of them into the shape of a massive Connie leprechaun for the screen shots.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
I suspect those limited edition Emerald Phoenix ships will be rather popular in future St Patty's day celebrations. Especially if the hot tubs are filled with green beer & the fluid heaters are modified to chill the brew. Now that is a beer that is worthy of celebrating drunken TESTies. I can imagine a group of drunken TESTies trying to assemble 5 of them into the shape of a massive Connie leprechaun for the screen shots.
I am trying to imagine a leprechaun made of 5 phoenixes, and i'm only getting some sort of stick person with a really thin head. Close enough, i guess, eh? :grin:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I am trying to imagine a leprechaun made of 5 phoenixes, and i'm only getting some sort of stick person with a really thin head. Close enough, i guess, eh? :grin:
Correct. Once the revised version of the Phoenix is released, then we'll have to figure out a means to connect them all with airlocks somehow so that it can be 1 big stick man leprechaun Irish pub party in space.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
WHHHAAAAAAAATT?

We have all missed a HUGE slight against TEST Squadron here:

A St. Patricks day Mustang?! Where is the Limited Edition BoozeDay TEST mascot ship AURORA!!!

St Patricks Day is held dear in the hearts of TESTies for it is a valid excuse to drink!

Now i've calmed down, can anyone tell me what was hiding behind the concierge door? Is our boozeaurora hiding behind there?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Nothing interesting. Just a VIP pack that costs $1.5K and has everything they are selling in the St. Patrick's sale.

They're all out of stock now.
Thanks for the details, don't feel like i've missed out.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Im glad some people are getting a shot at a Pheonix, those were rare.

But green? Blech...
That' sort of how I feel about it too. The green thing is something different than the original one, and they will be visually distinguishable.
It's not quite a new variant, and it's definitely not just selling a new batch of 500 LTI's for the original Phoenix. I'm surprised there haven't been additional waves of original ones at anniversary sales, TBH.

I'll have to check--- I think my original Rear Admiral pledge package ended up as a Phoenix, unless I ccu'ed it. I was waiting to see if there would be variants or an update before it was in-game. There have been bigger, fancier ships, but somehow the description of the Phoenix as The Lady Luck just sold me on it way back then.

Montoya, you still have one in your buyback, right?

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
That' sort of how I feel about it too. The green thing is something different than the original one, and they will be visually distinguishable.
It's not quite a new variant, and it's definitely not just selling a new batch of 500 LTI's for the original Phoenix. I'm surprised there haven't been additional waves of original ones at anniversary sales, TBH.

I'll have to check--- I think my original Rear Admiral pledge package ended up as a Phoenix, unless I ccu'ed it. I was waiting to see if there would be variants or an update before it was in-game. There have been bigger, fancier ships, but somehow the description of the Phoenix as The Lady Luck just sold me on it way back then.

Montoya, you still have one in your buyback, right?
If I recall I thought he sold his or was going to someone in the market place around a year ago.

https://testsquadron.com/threads/wtb-phoenix-upgrade.8384/#post-137795

Last edited:
Forgot your password?