Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Home page of RSI right now:

View attachment 25383

2024 will start with a bit of a bang hitting 5 million right out of the gate!
I wonder if CIG will do anything to celebrate reaching the 5 million accounts milestone like they have with other major milestones. While I have no idea how many of these accounts are alt accounts of its backers, I'm sure that some of them are. I openly admit that I have a main account & a noob account that has nearly nothing except a starter package & whatever they give us for free since it was created. I also plan on keeping my noob account in a starting area to help teach new players how to get started after I'm in a position that allows me to play more often so that I can improve my own skills.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Home page of RSI right now:

View attachment 25383

2024 will start with a bit of a bang hitting 5 million right out of the gate!
And welcome to the big end of the year lottery!
Who will be the 5th million account?
Who will win that Kraken Privateer in the exclusive "Breaking the 5th wall" livery complete with micro brewery and bar?
(Sponsored by Pyro Porter Punch. "3P to bring you to your knee")
Or one of the limited Origin 125x ships (2 xS5 guns 1xS5 Shield 1xS1 powerplant) with a special meltdown animation for places 4,999,900 to 4,999,999.
The perfect oportunity to bring your kids too!
Come join us in the Verse!

NomadicHavoc

Commander
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
I wonder if CIG will do anything to celebrate reaching the 5 million accounts milestone like they have with other major milestones. While I have no idea how many of these accounts are alt accounts of its backers, I'm sure that some of them are. I openly admit that I have a main account & a noob account that has nearly nothing except a starter package & whatever they give us for free since it was created. I also plan on keeping my noob account in a starting area to help teach new players how to get started after I'm in a position that allows me to play more often so that I can improve my own skills.
I second your Yub Nub!

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Okay, so let's get me a cheap starter pack and go "naked" into the game with an Alt account. Sounds weirdly thrilling actually.
Question: Can my Twink join the squadron too?

• o7

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
4,998,888 accounts of Star Citizen on the site,
4,998,888 accounts of Star Citizen,
Alts are the rage,
come hit that page,
4,998,889 accounts of Star Citizen on the site...

• o7

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Damn! Once you start watching that number you can't help refreshing every few minutes.
Given the current speed, 2 hours top until 5 mil...

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I wonder if this is the number of free accounts made, or those that have actually backed enough to count as active.

Reactions: Mudhawk

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
It just keeps on climbing!
And that's just the project's scope creep!

I used to plan my summer holidays to coincide with star citizen hopefully releasing.

Now I am planning my retirement to coincide with star citizen hopefully releasing.

Looks like I am one of 5 million hoping they don't die before this get's finished!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
And that's just the project's scope creep!

I used to plan my summer holidays to coincide with star citizen hopefully releasing.

Now I am planning my retirement to coincide with star citizen hopefully releasing.

Looks like I am one of 5 million hoping they don't die before this get's finished!
Healthy eating will help you get to release, my boy. And stop throwing yourself into the sun so often.

NomadicHavoc

Commander
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
Healthy eating will help you get to release, my boy. And stop throwing yourself into the sun so often.
I don't think I can give up my daily Twinkie fix...SC or no SC :)

When SC releases I'll look like a Twinkie too. My frame of thought is Twinkies don't likely have an expiration date, so I'm likely an immortal tubular shaped yellow man with squishy innards.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I don't think I can give up my daily Twinkie fix...SC or no SC :)

When SC releases I'll look like a Twinkie too. My frame of thought is Twinkies don't likely have an expiration date, so I'm likely an immortal tubular shaped yellow man with squishy innards.
Preserving yourself from the inside out? It's an interesting plan but it might just work!

Forgot your password?