Well that sucks balls......

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
Doing a cargo run in my Cutlass , starting small as i only have 5000 UAE or wotever the fuck it's called

1st run spent 1500 - sold for 2500
2nd run spent 2500 - CTD arse..........

So my fucking ship is on Daymar now , just claimed for it after re-logging into the game and sending yet another crash report .

Game crashes ok not a issue , but the thing that really pisses me off , why should i have to wait for my own ship after claim coz the game crashed , it does my head in that idea .

Gotta pray now the cargo is still on board , yer yer i know......probably not .

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Doing a cargo run in my Cutlass , starting small as i only have 5000 UAE or wotever the fuck it's called

1st run spent 1500 - sold for 2500
2nd run spent 2500 - CTD arse..........

So my fucking ship is on Daymar now , just claimed for it after re-logging into the game and sending yet another crash report .

Game crashes ok not a issue , but the thing that really pisses me off , why should i have to wait for my own ship after claim coz the game crashed , it does my head in that idea .

Gotta pray now the cargo is still on board , yer yer i know......probably not .
Well, its been 11 minutes and the free expedite makes it 5 minutes to claim back... so what happened, your cargo there still?

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
Well, its been 11 minutes and the free expedite makes it 5 minutes to claim back... so what happened, your cargo there still?
For some reason i had to wait 7 and a half mins for the expedited craft to re-appear , no cargo though so that's 2,500 cr gone .

In other News after logging back in again still no cargo , arse..............

Back into the cutlass again , back to Daymar again . I had 6,214 cr said fuckit spent 5,050 cr got back to Port Olisar whilst wacthing the ping lengthen and the frame rate dip from 74-18fps , at this point I was shitting myself thinking the server was gonna bug out again , but it didn't and i landed fine .

Sold the Cargo and i'm now at just over 12,000 cr

It's bloody nerve racking though now i know i can lose cargo , still i'll now keep the orginal 5,000cr i have and use the rest to buy more cargo...........oh an pray a lot lol

Other News Part 2 , lost 500 cr on a trade , then made a 100% Profit on another trade so now sitting at 22,018cr ......yehaa

Other News Part 3 , now at 36,000 , little by little .

ONP Part 4 , now at 64,000 , Will i be a millionare before next year

Last edited:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
why should i have to wait for my own ship after claim coz the game crashed , it does my head in that idea .
You don't have to wait too much. Claim your ship, go back to menu and load the game. Ship claimed
so what happened, your cargo there still?
After a claim, the cargo is gone, you get your ship back with stock equipment. Unfortunately, cargo isn't stock

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
For some reason i had to wait 7 and a half mins for the expedited craft to re-appear , no cargo though so that's 2,500 cr gone .

In other News after logging back in again still no cargo , arse..............

Back into the cutlass again , back to Daymar again . I had 6,214 cr said fuckit spent 5,050 cr got back to Port Olisar whilst wacthing the ping lengthen and the frame rate dip from 74-18fps , at this point I was shitting myself thinking the server was gonna bug out again , but it didn't and i landed fine .

Sold the Cargo and i'm now at just over 12,000 cr

It's bloody nerve racking though now i know i can lose cargo , still i'll now keep the orginal 5,000cr i have and use the rest to buy more cargo...........oh an pray a lot lol

Other News Part 2 , lost 500 cr on a trade , then made a 100% Profit on another trade so now sitting at 22,018cr ......yehaa

Other News Part 3 , now at 36,000 , little by little .

ONP Part 4 , now at 64,000 , Will i be a millionare before next year
Try to find a stable server. FPS doesn't matter so much. Better have a solid 20FPS and no problems then 74 FPS unstable. There are a few indications for a bugged server:
- Mobiglass problems. You press F1, mobiglass pops up and disappears again, must press multiple times to get mobiglass up or mobiglass gone
- ships spawn without weapons, this also can be a claim problem. I claimed a Freelancer, it didn't had its cargo door or engines. I switched instance a few times, still no cargo door, reclaimed the freelancer, everything OK. The problem situation: I have a Sabre, not recently claimed, spawn it, no weapons, switch instance, weapons OK
- air locks not interact-able, you stand in front of an airlock but can't open it. This can be bypassed by using another airlock and move outside to your ship, but still it is a warning
- quantum jump delay, press jump, it takes 20 seconds or more before the jump starts
- trading timeout

For me the best way to deal with this kind of situation is to find a safe station, Grim, Olisar, Levski, land the ship with cargo and leave the instance, but I also heard problems where people left a ship with cargo, to find it empty after joining another instance. If you get this kinds of problems, it is best to land the ship and sell the good with a loss. Better sell with loss then loose the complete cargo.

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
Try to find a stable server. FPS doesn't matter so much. Better have a solid 20FPS and no problems then 74 FPS unstable. There are a few indications for a bugged server:
- Mobiglass problems. You press F1, mobiglass pops up and disappears again, must press multiple times to get mobiglass up or mobiglass gone
- ships spawn without weapons, this also can be a claim problem. I claimed a Freelancer, it didn't had its cargo door or engines. I switched instance a few times, still no cargo door, reclaimed the freelancer, everything OK. The problem situation: I have a Sabre, not recently claimed, spawn it, no weapons, switch instance, weapons OK
- air locks not interact-able, you stand in front of an airlock but can't open it. This can be bypassed by using another airlock and move outside to your ship, but still it is a warning
- quantum jump delay, press jump, it takes 20 seconds or more before the jump starts
- trading timeout

For me the best way to deal with this kind of situation is to find a safe station, Grim, Olisar, Levski, land the ship with cargo and leave the instance, but I also heard problems where people left a ship with cargo, to find it empty after joining another instance. If you get this kinds of problems, it is best to land the ship and sell the good with a loss. Better sell with loss then loose the complete cargo.

These all great tips thank you for these

Part 5 , Wasn't a easy run this time . Got to Arccorp on Daymar , saw a Starfarrer ( <--?? Spelling ) and anutha Cutlass , the cutlass was flying a bit wierd anyhow , i go in buy my goods take off and next thing dickhead in the cutlass was shooting at me .

Well my Cutlass was a tad miffed being attacked by one of her own family wasn't very sporting , so she got the hump and with a little bit of help from me , we shot the shit out of the other Cutlass , when it blew up guess what ? yep Dickhead had decided it was a good idea to fight with a Cargo load on board , i almost crahed mine laughing my head off as his cargo fell to the ground :ghost:

Did anuth run with my load on board to anutha mining area bought some more virtual shit , headed to the ship repair an fuel place coffed up my 8cr for all the stuff , went an landed in Olisar and sold it all now standing at just over 115,000cr :grin:

p:s that was my first legit kill in SC 3.0 as well .

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
Part 6 , So i'm now upto 191,000cr oh an i best walk the doggie before she rips my arms and legs off , time for a break it's just about 15.11 GMT here , so

Please feel free to wish upon a Star here /\

I'll wish all you Testies ( actually shouldn't that be " Testicles" ) A Happy and ( well lets face it you all crash ) safe New year ahead

p:s a Tip in case you didn't know , if you go to a screen to sell your virtual shit and get "Undefined" , just say fuckit go back to your ship take off and land again at a different pad , then try again , thankfully it saved me headbutting the PC as it worked ,

Last edited:

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
Same boat, I had a cutlass destroy 2,000 aUec worth a cargo. Spent my last 1,500 and crashed at Port Olisar about to unload for profit.

Left with 2 aUec now

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
Same boat, I had a cutlass destroy 2,000 aUec worth a cargo. Spent my last 1,500 and crashed at Port Olisar about to unload for profit.

Left with 2 aUec now
fuck me that sucks a lot mate sorry for your loss .

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
All good, @Pug76 There will be a patch that will reset credits.

When you melt/gift ships they still show up. I have 3 freelancers even though I only own an Andromeda currently

Reactions: Pug76

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
If the ship has cargo on it and is listed as being stored somewhere DO NOT CLAIM IT! Claiming it will destroy your cargo.

Instead ask around for someone to give you a ride to where the ship is (or if you have another ship fly out to it yourself.)

Reactions: Pug76
Forgot your password?