We're almost there to unlock the Nautilus In-Game Flair!

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Is the Sapper Badge for Specturm?
Hmmm, hadn't tried anything there. It is on your profile page of your RSI account, here are all my badges...not sure what I'm going to do with them all, maybe they will look "cool" on my apron as I wait tables to pay for gas for my ships?:
Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 8.44.53 PM.png

Last edited:

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Here's how to play the game.. open windows snippet tool.. screenshot this
7x10.jpg

Then mark with the snippet tool marker as both you and the other person make moves.
You'll be more efficient in your moves this way by perfectly tracking every move you make to avoid bombs.

Speaking of which, when you are on a square, make the number of bombs detected nearby on your snippet. As you move it's like minesweeper in that you can predict where those bombs are.
There's still some RNG but this stacks the odds more in your favor.

Finally, figure out a notation mark for de-bombed and exploded.

This will give you an edge.
I think most are too lazy to take notes like this or think they are superman and can remember all of it which is bs, the longer the game goes... the more likely the other side or you will make mistakes. Hope this helps you conquer your foes.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
View attachment 13583
Then mark with the snippet tool marker as both you and the other person make moves.
You'll be more efficient in your moves this way by perfectly tracking every move you make to avoid bombs.

Speaking of which, when you are on a square, make the number of bombs detected nearby on your snippet. As you move it's like minesweeper in that you can predict where those bombs are.

I think most are too lazy to take notes like this or think they are superman and can remember all of it which is bs, the longer the game goes... the more likely the other side or you will make mistakes. Hope this helps you conquer your foes.
It's like blind-man's battleship.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
View attachment 13583

That's like cheating...I LOVE it! lol

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Forgot your password?