We're almost there to unlock the Nautilus In-Game Flair!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I did that, back during the joke (I wanted to see what they said about LTI) -- I'm trying again now, and I still am not getting it :(

I might not have been signed in back in April, but I am now...oh well...
You need to click on the merch so that picture pop up then the the icon should be assigned to your account profile display title.
Might be it pop after next login some features to account only pop after you log out and back in again.

🍻

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I don't know how you all got the badge. I've played the game lots of times & won over 1/2, but none of them were counted for some reason. So I gave up on it. If anybody would like to help while possible, I'm open to ideas & assistance. Thanks either way.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I did that, back during the joke (I wanted to see what they said about LTI) -- I'm trying again now, and I still am not getting it :(

I might not have been signed in back in April, but I am now...oh well...
You have to try to order it. I went for the Warbond and all I got was a disapproving look.

EDIT - Goddamn I've got to start reading the whole thread.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm thinking that only those that chose the "winning" side of the faction dispute receive the mine. Which is why I asked in another thread which group everybody was choosing. The only responses that I saw said that they were choosing the yellow team to TESTify, so that's what I chose. I don't know which group received this reward though. I know that it isn't in my hangar though, so I'm guessing that it wasn't the yellow team.

Edit - After doing some checking, it looks like they will decide which faction will receive the victory & flair reward in about 2.5 days. So around 2pm (EST) / 11am (PST) on the 7th of Sept.

Last edited:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I'm thinking that only those that chose the "winning" side of the faction dispute receive the mine
The "Spoils of War" badge is for the winning faction? I don't know, we will see in 2 days.

Attachments

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
To those that win the war, congrats on being awesome, to those that don't, I'm sure that it was those that weren't TESTifying that caused the loss because you're awesome too in my opinion.

Forgot your password?