What are y'all shopping for during the anniversary sale?

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Btw, the latest jump point has grown the 600i from 60m to 91m. This puts it smack dab between the Aquila and Carrack
Maybe they'll keep the crew requirement low, but for some people, bigger isn't always better. A 50% increase in size isn't negligible.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Maybe they'll keep the crew requirement low, but for some people, bigger isn't always better. A 50% increase in size isn't negligible.
I was a little disspoainted I didn't take advantage of the 600i but with the size going up and up i'm glad I missed it.

I already think my Taurus is big enough and if the long-ago whispers are true the connie is the largest ship capable of solo play so i'll be sticking with my BigRig.

Perhaps the Origin 500i will be the one for me...?

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Well, if that is still the case, than as long as that is the case I'll just have to upgrade to a "Wing Commander" status when I can finally afford to do so. LoL
I don't know if I can gift it, but I may have a Phoenix with 48 months LTI on buyback if ya ever need it. I was going to use it but the 600I explorer fits me much better.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Do we know what the date of the Anniversary Sale will be?
Do I have enough time to buy 2 more packages using my own referral code, wait for 30 days and send them back to my main account for melting?
Hi guys, newbie here. I'm looking forward to buy star citizen. Do you know exactly when the sale's week will kick in ?i
The sale this week is to celebrate CitizenCon, which is usually held in October to commemorate the *start* of the crowdfunding effort in 2012.

IIRC, there is usually also a sale in mid-November, to celebrate the successful completion of the Kickstarter, which ended on Nov. 18, 2012.

The dates get shifted around some years, due to booking the convention & other factors.

So, my advice for sales is:
1. If you see something you like on sale in October, buy it! It may or may not be on sale again in November.
2. If the thing you see isn't on sale in October, don't despair, it may come up again on sale in November.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
So, my advice for sales is:
1. If you see something you like on sale in October, buy it! It may or may not be on sale again in November.
2. If the thing you see isn't on sale in October, don't despair, it may come up again on sale in November.
Good advice, exactly this happened to me with the Origin 350R with it not being there October but being there November.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I don't know if I can gift it, but I may have a Phoenix with 48 months LTI on buyback if ya ever need it. I was going to use it but the 600I explorer fits me much better.
Thanks for the offer my space kitten obsessed friend. I just melted my own Phoenix for the creds to purchase something during the next couple batches of sales.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I would like to have some help about this from you guys.
Right now i have Avenger Stalker it's perfect ship for me and etc... But i think it's better to get ship with LTI, so, what ship i can choose to buy/upgrade my Stalker?
If you love your stalker so much, you can buy the next space bike that comes out with LTI as long as it costs less than the Avenger by melting the Avenger you have now for the creds to buy the bike, then Cross Chassis Upgrade the LTI bike to your new Avenger which will then be LTI.

Forgot your password?