What are y'all shopping for during the anniversary sale?

BadMoonRicin

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
BadMoonRicin
I HAVE done some melting in preparation for the sale. Still not sure what i'll be adding to my fleet but i'm getting SOMETHING DAMN IT!
I think I'll..... "what honey? no i'm just checking emails" SHHHHHHHHH GOTTA GO!

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I would like to have some help about this from you guys.
Right now i have Avenger Stalker it's perfect ship for me and etc... But i think it's better to get ship with LTI, so, what ship i can choose to buy/upgrade my Stalker?
If you love your stalker so much, you can buy the next space bike that comes out with LTI as long as it costs less than the Avenger by melting the Avenger you have now for the creds to buy the bike, then Cross Chassis Upgrade the LTI bike to your new Avenger which will then be LTI.
This.
Get an LTI token (cheap concept ship with LTI) for lower than $60 and CCU it to the Avenger.
PSA: LTI doesn't matter, but nobody cares. We all want LTI. Get your LTI.

Slo

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2015
RSI Handle
SLØ
will melt a few ships I have now like my SH and 350R and M50 so I can CCU a hull A into a SH w/LTI. Still leaves me 2 Reliants and a Hull A to CCU. One will be for a bigger Hull series.. C or D maybe. And I still want an Endeavor so there goes one of the Reliants. Dunno what I will CCU the last Reliant into. Maybe hold onto it for just in case.
Oh.. and a Pioneer. Thats for sure. Hope I can get in line to get one.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Might consider melting down a lot of stuff (Caterpillar, Buccaneer, 2 Cutlasses, some Dragonflies) and consolidating into a Polaris if they're back up for sale again.

But then again I dunno, that's a lot of ship. But that's also a lot of ship babyyyyy.
For me, owning fewer ships gives peace of mind. It's also a better investment.
I imagine we'll be able to earn a Cutlass in 1-2 weeks of playing (or a decent amount of time anyway). But a Polaris? I THINK NOT.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Might consider melting down a lot of stuff (Caterpillar, Buccaneer, 2 Cutlasses, some Dragonflies) and consolidating into a Polaris if they're back up for sale again.

But then again I dunno, that's a lot of ship. But that's also a lot of ship babyyyyy.
If you ever need to just buy it, I have two on buyback right now.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I am interested to do that, and the Polaris is a LOT of ship for the price, but I have a thing where I want to actually fly what I pay for in the next couple years and they haven't even started the Polaris build.
The other thing that should be a consideration is start up costs. With low rep mission givers might not be available at the start to support the operating costs of the Polaris and so you would need either a large enough starting capital to offset the deficit or a smaller ship to earn the rep required to get the missions that would be profitable in a Polaris. So my advice is be careful of only having a capital ship as it might be more beneficial to have a ship or two in the fighter and or small hauler to start with at game launch.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
For me, owning fewer ships gives peace of mind. It's also a better investment.
I imagine we'll be able to earn a Cutlass in 1-2 weeks of playing (or a decent amount of time anyway). But a Polaris? I THINK NOT.

That's kind of what I'm thinking. I've got enough credit that I could keep my ancient dusty Digital Pirate Pack, and have a Polaris. So I'd have a mediumish ship I could run solo/duo/trio up to like 5-6 people, and then the Polaris for bigger ops or as a booze cruiser.

But on the other hand goddamn do I love my Caterpillar, even without modules :(

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
That's kind of what I'm thinking. I've got enough credit that I could keep my ancient dusty Digital Pirate Pack, and have a Polaris. So I'd have a mediumish ship I could run solo/duo/trio up to like 5-6 people, and then the Polaris for bigger ops or as a booze cruiser.

But on the other hand goddamn do I love my Caterpillar, even without modules :(
Do it. You can fly my 'Pillar anytime. I just wanna be on the booze cruises, haha.

Forgot your password?