What Constellation variant did you choose?

Which Connie variant do you have?

• Andromeda

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Aquila

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Phoenix

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Taurus

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • More than 1???

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • I don't have a Connie... :'(

Votes: 19 33.9%

• Total voters

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Aquila was in my hanger quite a few times but I have melted her several times because the crew requirement scares me off, I ended up going with a DUR. But still the Connie commercial makes me.....

image.jpg

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I think they're ugly, did not get one. A Phoenix looks kinda cool though, but I'd rather have an 890Jump

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Taurus. Lots of cargo space, mint, and it equalis more internal space for upgrading too.

The Millennium Falcon didn't have a snub jammed in its arse and i don't need one either. I don't care what the max stats say compared to its more expensive cousins, i'll find a way to make it what i want it to be.

Dirty Spaceships and Robot Junk. This is everyday life in space. Taurus won't need reskinning every other week, just let it age gracefully.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Does the Taurus have weapons installed or is it just the ships hull you are buying with the "Taurus" version of the Connie?
it has a top manned turret and 4 guns at the disposal of the pilot i think also lots of missiles... don't ask me what kind of weapons though as of that i have no clou

it is a full ship wich you can board and do anthing you want with it.... its kinda like an ....lets say pickup truck or smthing.... its main purpose is to get stuff from one point to another but its not the only thing it can do

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Andromeda... But I had to look it up because I haven't even thought about my Connie and thought I had the Aquila....

Why not the Aquila? Carrack and freelancer dur....

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I want a connie but the higher crew count scares me off a bit.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Aquila because it comes with a P-52 and a Rover. I was looking for a bigger cargo ship with some fighting capabilities, Taurus. Then I was interested in the P-52. I was torn between the Taurus and Andromeda. Cargo or multipurpose. Then I stumbled over a cheap Aquila, real cheap. Cargo, multipurpose and exploration.

Forgot your password?