What games are you active on.

Lethal1961

Commander
Donor
Feb 27, 2022
RSI Handle
lethal1961
Of course we are active on this game but what other games are you playing? .
I play Eve online Star Trek online War thunder Star Conflict and I also play Mech Warrior and World of Warships and World of Tanks . The last two I have played since closed beta . Almost forgot I still play Armored Warfare as well . I love space games but my real passion is tanks I really love tank games. So what is yours ? .

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Yeah SC and Eve have alot in common in that regard both are huge time sinks .
Eve was a second life for me at some point 😍 Started in 2003 , slowly stopped playing gradually from 2011 and completly from 2014. I've been Eve sober since 😅
Beside constant waging of war, the interest was not there anymore. When you sit on something like 700b Isk in cash, and hardly log into the game anymore, and almost only make use of all those external tools that allow to do business without launching the game... Eve was made for me, speadsheet lover 😅

Last edited:

Lethal1961

Commander
Donor
Feb 27, 2022
RSI Handle
lethal1961
Eve was a second life for me at some point 😍 Started in 2003 , slowly stopped playing gradually from 2011 and completly from 2014. I've been Eve sober since 😅
Beside constant waging of war, the interest was not there anymore. When you sit on something like 700b Isk in cash, and hardly log into the game anymore, and almost only make use of all those external tools that allow to do business without launching the game... Eve was made for me, speadsheet lover 😅
First time started in 2004 played till around 2015 and lost interest totally sold toon and gave proceeds to friends . Then in 2020 I decided to play again so started another account bypassed training a little by using injectors and bought a couple toons as well on the character bazaar been enjoying it just relaxing and doing what I want no more null sec wars to deal with went total care bear 😆 .

Rodo1jub

Captain
Dec 8, 2021
RSI Handle
Rodoljub
Of course we are active on this game but what other games are you playing? .
I play Eve online Star Trek online War thunder Star Conflict and I also play Mech Warrior and World of Warships and World of Tanks . The last two I have played since closed beta . Almost forgot I still play Armored Warfare as well . I love space games but my real passion is tanks I really love tank games. So what is yours ? .
Hmmm....Mostly SC now
Played WoT a loooooot. Had a really nice collector account. Toooons of premium, rare and reward tanks......Got hacked 2 years ago....probably moderator were involve in stealing of my account....so i dont play WoT anymore.

Played WoWS a bit....too slow gameplay for me

Played WT a bit more....got sick of OP russian tanks and quit...hated beeing oneshoted Hehe

How is armored warefare now? Anything good? I probably still have account somewhere....

Lethal1961

Commander
Donor
Feb 27, 2022
RSI Handle
lethal1961
Hmmm....Mostly SC now
Played WoT a loooooot. Had a really nice collector account. Toooons of premium, rare and reward tanks......Got hacked 2 years ago....probably moderator were involve in stealing of my account....so i dont play WoT anymore.

Played WoWS a bit....too slow gameplay for me

Played WT a bit more....got sick of OP russian tanks and quit...hated beeing oneshoted Hehe

How is armored warefare now? Anything good? I probably still have account somewhere....
Yeah they have done a lot with it but it's mostly active during eu time . They have been doing regular updates and the pve play has been increased alot there are lots of maps and different difficulty modes to choose from. I still play wot and wows I have several tier x ships and about 35 or so tier x tanks I never sell any so have all the lower tiers as well .

Reactions: GPcustoms

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Elden Ring is the main for the foreseeable future (tonight I finally beat Godrick after 30 hours of faffing about. I just couldn't find the sucker lol)
BeamNG.drive, TheHunter:CotW, Stardew Valley, Tomb Raider 3 (cos kid loves wathcing me try to speedrun the home training course every day)
When I finally have my space back, I'll be doing VR in Blade n Sorc, Pavlov, Boneworks, Beatsaber

I have a pretty extensive WoT account, been there since closed beta as well, but I only pick it back up every half a year or so for a month max. Dabbled in WoWships but never stayed, I find it really annoying to play since they dumbed down torpedos to kill anything from any angle and distance. Tried War Thunder but it's waaaay too grindy.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yeah but what if these ringtones are better. I mean the guy came all the way here into the depths of our forums to tell us about them.
I don't think so, I've got a HTC HD2 from 2009 which cost me £7, and its got a ringtone which sounds like a dial-up modem.

Beat that :glorious:

Forgot your password?