What is your current fleet?

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
This is the current fleet. POST ONLY CHANGES IF YOU UPDATE YOUR FLEET. You can give me a list, but don't use abbreviations and put them in order, please! It's best to use the Star Citizen Faction Post software:

This represents about 10%, estimated, of our fleet!

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
I wish they implemented Orgs 2.0 faster, so you guys wouldn't have to manually count everything, but I guess the web team is currently working on Spectrum.
Maybe Org-Fleet-View will be a part of Spectrum with 2.6? [suspense intensifies] DUN DUN DUUUUUN!
That would be very cool. Counting ships is a pain.

Reactions: Blind Owl

RocketBunny

Vice Admiral
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RocketBunny
Not saying that I would, but if I saw you in the hall, I'd probably stick my foot out to trip you out of envy. But I won't.........check your brake lines.
Bud no need, just join my game and you can take your pick :call_me:

Reactions: Blind Owl

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Bud no need, just join my game and you can take your pick :call_me:
Likewise, if any of you want to try a ship, you are welcome to one of mine. This is the current fleet. POST ONLY CHANGES IF YOU UPDATE YOUR FLEET. You can give me a list, but don't use abbreviations and put them in order, please!

Last edited:

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
Seems so. You probably should melt the Carrack and buy yourself some more Argos, haha :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I actually have 13 Argos, but 9 of them are reserved for planned CCU's. I went I bit crazy when the concept sale was happening.

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz

Post anniversary update melted the Gemini and Vanguard, have ccu for both so will update when I ccu to them. For now picked up a 890J and Genesis Starliner
I wanted to pick up a Genesis Starliner, but I think I'll wait until they start working on getting it flight ready before committing. The Caterpillar will have to fill in as my large transport until the Genesis is more fleshed out.

Forgot your password?