What is your current fleet?

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
My ships for business and pleasure.
No ships are visible in this attachment.
Please post changes only, unless it's first posting.
You have to tell me what this is. Your whole fleet, recent changes, whatever it is. Thanks.

Re-updated
You need to post the image URL, not the image itself, thanks. PM me if you don;t know how.

Thanks for the support daethwing188.

RocketBunny

Vice Admiral
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RocketBunny
Thia is the current fleet. POST ONLY CHANGES IF YOU UPDATE YOUR FLEET. You can give me a list, but don't use abbreviations and put them in order, please!
When you see our combined fleet it becomes clear that TEST is a major stake holder in Star Citizen funding :) I would count it out but no idea of the value of some of those ships

RocketBunny

Vice Admiral
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RocketBunny
We could probably hold several systems in check.
If not call 1 whole system as our home.
We should have a hunting day every few weeks, were we group up and just jump across systems to clean up pirates.. and another day vice versa loot all we can.. yaarrr
Plus perhaps once a month or quarter organise a D-Day where the biggest Orgs have a fullout battle :P (probably need to limit participating ships to keep it relatively fair)

188Octane

Sabre Addict
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
188Octane
Reactions: AstroSam

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I wish they implemented Orgs 2.0 faster, so you guys wouldn't have to manually count everything, but I guess the web team is currently working on Spectrum.
Maybe Org-Fleet-View will be a part of Spectrum with 2.6? [suspense intensifies] DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

Forgot your password?