What is your current fleet?

ShakyWater

Vice Admiral
Jan 4, 2017
RSI Handle
shakywater
Hang on, thats way more pew than i thought i was getting.. I signed up thinking i was gonna get 10 missiles and two S3's - the idea of slaved turrets didn't even occur to me :smile:
Being able to get a tech to run cable from one end of the ship to the other, pinned to overhead ducts with duct tape, so that we can slave turrets that weren't designed for it, ought to be a part of the final game. It would probably void your warranty, though.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Speedshot

Captain
Aug 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Speedshot
OMG! You guys are nuts! I have about 350.00 us ships so far. My three ships looks like....we'll all I can say is Damn! You guys rock! I'll be around to help crew. Can't wait to get out there and have fun!

Freelancer
Cutlass Black
325P

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
Being able to get a tech to run cable from one end of the ship to the other, pinned to overhead ducts with duct tape, so that we can slave turrets that weren't designed for it, ought to be a part of the final game. It would probably void your warranty, though.

nah, just remember to take the cable with you when you bail out :D

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Add a Hurricane to whatever I had before. That sounds funny, because there used to be a wicked strong drink you could get on Bourbon Street in New Orleans called a Hurricane, but I don't think I ever payed $160 for one

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
+ Hurrican (cause has a SuperHornet as loaner, ha! :D) (+CCU to SuperHornet - cause you never know...)
+ Freelancer MAX (tbd: CCU FL MAX -> Genesis.)

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
What is the loaner ship for a redeemer? I have an LTI 'tali base that I just used to put an S9 torpedo into an aurora that wouldn't leave me alone, and now I feel kind of ashamed(:smiling_imp:no I don't, it was awesome:skull:)

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
What is the loaner ship for a redeemer? I have an LTI 'tali base that I just used to put an S9 torpedo into an aurora that wouldn't leave me alone, and now I feel kind of ashamed(:smiling_imp:no I don't, it was awesome:skull:)
Redeemer owners can fly a Vanguard Hoplite while they wait.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I've got:
1x Avenger
1x Constellation

Elmy

Admiral
Feb 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Elmy-pcc
OMG! You guys are nuts! I have about 350.00 us ships so far. My three ships looks like....we'll all I can say is Damn! You guys rock! I'll be around to help crew. Can't wait to get out there and have fun!

Freelancer
Cutlass Black
325P

Nice ships you got there. I like the freelancer. :)
Hope you can split into alot of people. So we get enough crew here :P

Plagueis

Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
xPlagueisx

Freelancer
Cutlass Black
325P
I'd be happy to have you as part of my crew anytime.

Forgot your password?