What movies do fellow TESTies enjoy? Top Three.

Ezz

Space Marshal
Feb 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Pfen
Many great movies in here

1. Forrest Gump
2. American History X
3. Is hard.. there are a few fighting for the 3rd spot.. Big Lebowski, Pulp Fiction, Wolf of Wallstreet or anything by Nolan, Anderson and Fincher to be honest .. they make one great movie after the other..

Prison Sluts XXII
I guess I don't find a Trailer for that on YouTube..

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
In Japan, they named it O (capital letter "o") after the second largest city in Japan, "Osaka". For reasons, this movie was based of 240th chapter of the Gantz manga about a team teleported from Tokyo to Osaka, meet "Osaka Team" and fight the aliens.
Good info i just like verifying info like that and i want to figure out why they called it zero here in japan(Forgot to verify last night will do when i get home if i can remember) on netflix and O in america just strange to me.

Reactions: Ezz

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Ok, the pre-18 or pre-22 year old me would say:
#1 -- Star Wars / any of the first trilogy
#2 -- Blazing Saddles (if that is too politically incorrect, then make it Young Frankenstein)
#3 -- Animal House

Lots of other great movies mentioned, I'm trying to think of the ones that really shaped me & and I really loved, that may not have been mentioned already. I'll make another list for my post-22 year old me.

Reactions: Ezz

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Ok, the pre-18 or pre-22 year old me would say:
#1 -- Star Wars / any of the first trilogy
#2 -- Blazing Saddles (if that is too politically incorrect, then make it Young Frankenstein)
#3 -- Animal House

Lots of other great movies mentioned, I'm trying to think of the ones that really shaped me & and I really loved, that may not have been mentioned already. I'll make another list for my post-22 year old me.
Political correctness exists on this forum? How dare you suggest such a thing.

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Looks like I have a couple that haven't been mentioned, but great to see Princess Bride up on people's Lists.

My picks are:

1. Leon

film_leon.jpg

Though I actually prefer the non-director's cut. Superb film, superb acting (and actually Natalie Portman's first role).

2. Mystery Men

film_mystery_men.jpg

I absolutely love this comedy super-hero (or are they?) film. In my opinion this is Ben Stiller's best movie.

3. Cloud Atlas

film_cloud_atlas.jpg

I can watch this one again and again. The same cast play multiple roles throughout the film, set in the past and far future. Superb.

Honourable mention goes to Princess Bride and Dune. Just. So. Good. In all honesty I couldn't pick between these 5 for my favourites, so dice were rolled.

Forgot your password?