Whats got 2 thumbs and a Retaliator?

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
Finally got my Retaliator base after like a year of wanting one.

Now i got $25 bucks left in my store credit. What to get on the Grand Finale?

What i got now

Aurora LN
Dragonfly
Retaliator Base
Origin 315
85x LTI
archimedes LTI

do i add one more thing or CCU something to something else?

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
Sabre or SH?
I was thinking of upgrading the 315p to a m50

Figure with the ship value plus the $25 credit it will only cost me $20 bucks more to have an m50 for keeps and not have to rent it anymore

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
If the M50 floats your boat, go for it. I have one to unmelt and I think about it every week. Something about it being two-thirds engines.
id prefer to get the 350R but its alittle out of my price range. Plus judging off performance this past patch the 2.5 feels like the better racer regardless of the difference in top speeds

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
id prefer to get the 350R but its alittle out of my price range. Plus judging off performance this past patch the 2.5 feels like the better racer regardless of the difference in top speeds
The ship can be used in AC and the PU too, there is more to a racer than just racing - those things are hella fast.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
The Aurora is crap, the 315P is basic exploration and the Archimedes overlaps with your 85X, so I would:
Aurora LN + 315P + Archimedes +$5 = Freelancer Dur, which is better armed than an Aurora LN, better at exploration than the 315P, and not useless like the Archimedes (when you also have an 85X).

That leaves you with:
Dragonfly
Freelancer DUR
Retaliator Base
85X
$20 store credits.
and no purpose overlapping.

Also, if you don't care about having a snub too much, you can turn your 85X to a 325A (with the remaining $20), which is still an Origin ship and is bound to get reworked to the smooth, silky softness of the 85X. But it has guns and a jump drive.

Morning mathematics!!

JackAvalon

Space Marshal
Nov 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Jack_Avalon
The Aurora is crap, the 315P is basic exploration and the Archimedes overlaps with your 85X, so I would:
Aurora LN + 315P + Archimedes +$5 = Freelancer Dur, which is better armed than an Aurora LN, better at exploration than the 315P, and not useless like the Archimedes (when you also have an 85X).

That leaves you with:
Dragonfly
Freelancer DUR
Retaliator Base
85X
$20 store credits.

Also, if you don't care about having a snub too much, you can turn your 85X to a 325A (with the remaining $20), which is still an Origin ship and is bound to get reworked to the smooth, silky softness of the 85X. But it has guns and a jump drive.

Morning mathematics!!
This. He has drank from @Thugari 's Keg of Knowledge.

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp

That leaves you with:
Dragonfly
Freelancer DUR
Retaliator Base
85X
$20 store credits.

i
Morning mathematics!!
  1. the 315p, freelancer dur, and dragonfly were a part of the explorer package. I swapped the freelancer for a Tali cause thats what i wanted. They aren't individual ships so i can't do any of what you are suggesting really since they are all bound together in one package.
  2. "The Aurora is crap"? SPAIS!!! SPAIS IN OUR MIDST!!!
  3. As a Member of Team Rocket i'd like to have a couple of racing ships at my disposal and having 2 that are LTI is nice the arch and the 85x.
  4. an M50 would just be icing on the cake since its kinda growing on me and i have other ships that can do cargo and or fighting missions IE (My AMAZING) Aurora LN and the retaliator base.
Either way doesnt seem to matter since i cant seem to do CCU to M50 since its not showing up when i try neither is the 350R

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
You can upgrade to the 350R and M50 now.
yeah looks like they fixed it.

If i do the

m50 the difference i owe is $10
350R The difference i owe is $35

while the 315P is a fairly balanced upgrade moving from 1 ship to another with simialr chassis

I really like the feel and flight of the m50 and as of right now is the superior racer to the 350r in 2.5. With Faster boost regen, better handling, and much faster acceleration.

What to do

Reactions: supitza and Evan86

Evan86

Commander
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Evan86
yeah looks like they fixed it.

If i do the

m50 the difference i owe is $10
350R The difference i owe is $35

while the 315P is a fairly balanced upgrade moving from 1 ship to another with simialr chassis

I really like the feel and flight of the m50 and as of right now is the superior racer to the 350r in 2.5. With Faster boost regen, better handling, and much faster acceleration.

What to do
The M50 flies like crap to me. It's constantly lunging as it accelerates making it unwieldy to fly. The 350R is smooooooth; no lunging, and it can carry a person or two, or even some small cargo, and it's faster.

Reactions: supitza

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
The M50 flies like crap to me. It's constantly lunging as it accelerates making it unwieldy to fly. The 350R is smooooooth; no lunging, and it can carry a person or two, or even some small cargo, and it's faster.
The Lunging is a bug thats easily fixed by double tapping 6 at the start or anytime you blow up
if you know what you're doing its the fastest as of right now

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
I went with the m50

Evan86

Commander
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Evan86
The Lunging is a bug thats easily fixed by double tapping 6 at the start or anytime you blow up
if you know what you're doing its the fastest as of right now
Oh hey, you're right. I thought the lunging was something CIG put in because of the oversized engines in such a small craft. It's much better without that annoyance.

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
Oh hey, you're right. I thought the lunging was something CIG put in because of the oversized engines in such a small craft. It's much better without that annoyance.
you would think but it does it on the mustang alpha as well so at that point it doesn't make sense. Try and fly an Alpha and competition speeds it's impossible right now. It dips down then pulls up then instantly loses AF boost. It almost handles like being in a Manual transmission for the first time jerking on the start then suddenly stalling.

While i do like the 350R and its overall usefulness The raw power it has and its crazy top speed is outshined by precision control of the M50. Like driving a Rear wear muscle car thats all torque on a downhill drifting track against an All Wheel Drive GTR34

Forgot your password?