What's that new CO ship? 28 Nov Tue Release

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
I don't remember where I heard it (been watching alot of videos and reading alot of posts over the last few days), but there was something about the possibility that the next classified wasn't going to be a ship. The rumor was that it was actually going to be land certificates. It would make sense with CO's Pioneer sale coming with land certs.

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Why is everyone so obsessed with buying a piece of dirt? You can buy Stardew Valley on Steam right now for $10.04 and you don't even have to wait for beta, it's out and playable.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Yeah I'm going to quite disappointed if it's a land claim reveal. I couldn't care less about a piece of land unless it means better hangars and a fully realised home or something but I'll be happier flying my home around instead.

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
I took another look at the image and something really stood out for me.

UEE_Classified.png

I cut it out and fiddled with it for a few minutes.

Image4.png

It looks to me like that is some landscaping. It looks like they took a screenshot on the ground of some planet, blurred it with some effects, washed it out in red, and put it in the background. There even looks to be a tree on the right hand side. I could probably process it a bit more but it's Sunday and I'm lazy...

So we may be looking at land claim tickets. It sure looks like it to me.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
It's an anti-explorer ship. It's a pub and the drinks are cheap and come in gallon sized glasses.
While the image looks like it might be a land grab, I'm going to join @Takeiteasy & even go as far to say that it's a couch for players to vegetate on while watching the world burn around them as the Vanduul attack their outpost. There might even be a deluxe version that comes equipped with mini fridges at both ends of the couch that are stocked with cheap beer.

If it is land purchases, I think that would be worthless until the Pioneer is at least in the "Hanger Ready" stage & about to be "Flight Ready".

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger

View attachment 8234

View attachment 8235

It looks to me like that is some landscaping. It looks like they took a screenshot on the ground of some planet, blurred it with some effects, washed it out in red, and put it in the background. There even looks to be a tree on the right hand side. I could probably process it a bit more but it's Sunday and I'm lazy...

This looks like a dinosaur on fire running behind a tree or bush that's also on fire. So I think CO is going to sell genetically engineered pets. But this could also be flashbacks to the Rorschach test I took last week.

Raither

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Dr_McLaren
First, we got fully trolled by a blurred Cutlass Red, and now we are being trolled with a picture of Dirt.

The level of misinformation is genius imo

- edit i'm once again likely to be totally wrong, like my Cutlass Red prediction, but here goes. Videos on building modular living quarters etc... a picture of a stylish apartment with an X1 Force in the living room, looking clean and minimalist... what if we are getting (dramatic noise) player housing to attach onto our hangers

Feb 17, 2016
RSI Handle
Kremlin-Kommander

View attachment 8234

View attachment 8235

Holy shit... I think I see big foot

Forgot your password?