What's that new CO ship? 28 Nov Tue Release

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
My first thought when i saw the picture was this:

The old picture was speculated to be a cutlass but could also be a very distorted hammerhead (which has roughly a similar shape. on the left side ist probably the AEGIS Logo blurred of the picture
s.png

I think the left side might be the CO logo with letters slurred all over the place
Here is the logo for refence:
Unbenannt.png

As we can see the ad is also with land in the background so it might be something for outpost

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Eh, I think the ship is on the left blur, not the right blur... Looks like a flying dildo though...
Isn't it MISC ships that are supposed to look like cock-and-balls, the Freelancer and Endeavor with the hydroponics pods already have the whole phlying phallus thing nailed.

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
I'm still hoping for some mid sized all purpose ship
Isn't it MISC ships that are supposed to look like cock-and-balls, the Freelancer and Endeavor with the hydroponics pods already have the whole phlying phallus thing nailed.
OH ... Uhm
Thats the reason why i like my lancer

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I'm still hoping for some mid sized all purpose ship

OH ... Uhm
Thats the reason why i like my lancer

Haha. Penis.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
im guessing landmark too
I'm thinking if they'd make more money selling land at this moment in time or would a decently priced ship more profitable?
This week, so far, they've introduced the $90 Hawk and the $650 Hammerhead. A $250-$350 ship would be a nice middle ground for those who want a bigger ship but don't want to spend as much as $650.
What would the price of the land be and how many will people buy? No idea.

EDIT: I don't know why I posted this. I'm just thinking and typing.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
i would appreciate a 1k plus ship to mix things around with the jav and idris its a bit dry up there. but i know another 250 ship does sound about right. honrstly though i think it is claims or another push of pioneer.

Heartwood

Space Marshal
Oct 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Heartwood
Wasn't there talk of a tank? First look at the image put the idea of a gorund vehicle in my head, but it will likely only be a landscape piece...

Something that defends the pioneer and the base from the ground. Very uncertain about any educated guess but land claims (sadly).

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Indeed. Probably drunk, haha
Sasquatch is the southern species... it looks like a northern big foot to me.
Sasquatch is a southern species? Ummmm, pretty sure Sasquatch is Canada's Bigfoot. Or Bigfoot is the USA's Sasquatch. Either way, the mythical Sasquatch is indigenous to Canada, which would most certainly make it a northern species, lol.
I hope it's either a search and rescue ship or a smaller salvage ship.
SMALL SALVAGE SHIP!

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Wasn't there talk of a tank? First look at the image put the idea of a gorund vehicle in my head, but it will likely only be a landscape piece...

Something that defends the pioneer and the base from the ground. Very uncertain about any educated guess but land claims (sadly).
I am the tank :)

Forgot your password?