What's that new CO ship? 28 Nov Tue Release

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Yup that was what got me interested, the whole 'boarding torpedo, harr me mateys' smack.
I agree, when he said that & then it cut off suddenly, I yelled "No!" at the screen. LoL It reminded me of the how the classic Batman cliffhangers use to make me feel. I'll be looking forward to the continuation, same ship time, same ship page.

Auran

Space Marshal
Nov 19, 2017
RSI Handle
TEST-Kami
A little. All the anticipation and build up and waiting for a land plot you cant buy with credit. Its like finding a big ass box under the xmas tree and when you finally get to open it, it has sox and underwear

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
I know fighting over things is going to be part of the game, but I was very disappointed with this. I truly expect the sale of NPC crew for real cash now.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
you sir are a bad influence, well done
So long as we're all under the influence, then I can accept being a bad influence. Ha
I know fighting over things is going to be part of the game, but I was very disappointed with this. I truly expect the sale of NPC crew for real cash now.
They actually said this WAAAAAAAAAY back. That was the idea. If you had multiple game packages, then you could use character slots from the additional game packages as NPC chars. Or you could purchase additional NPC slots for a small amount, and use your own instead of hiring in game. I can't open RSI on my work computer, but google "Star Citizen Death of a Spaceman" and it should be the first link or two.

Edit: this may work - https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj6xPrakeTXAhXtSN8KHV2pDkYQFggnMAA&url=https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/engineering/12879-Death-Of-A-Spaceman&usg=AOvVaw3jhnGceLWNS7kXkfJkU26m

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
If they don't bring the EVA mancannon/drop pods back to my Cat I will riot.

\

From Shipshape something or other, I forget.

"EVA Exo's launch bay" yes please thank you

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?