What's your "one" ship?

What single ship would you start 3.0 with?

• Cutlass series

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Aurora series

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Freelancer series

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • Avenger series

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Taurus (the other Connies aren't in the budget ATM)

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Mustang series

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • 300 series

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Reliant series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We are Owl

Votes: 34 36.6%

• Total voters

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
. . .A couple sturdy little fellas to get me started, then earn earn earn (steal steal steal, hehe)
The Outsiders are holding our Polaris for us. I'm sure they will be happy for us to take delivery ASAP. I think they have a Reclaimer, a StarG, a Carrack, and a BMM all waiting as well. We'll be fine.

And I am thinking of starting with both a Sentinel and a Hoplite. Right now my preference is the second seat on the Sentinel, so you can have any other you like.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
The Outsiders are holding our Polaris for us. I'm sure they will be happy for us to take delivery ASAP. I think they have a Reclaimer, a StarG, a Carrack, and a BMM all waiting as well. We'll be fine.

And I am thinking of starting with both a Sentinel and a Hoplite. Right now my preference is the second seat on the Sentinel, so you can have any other you like.
I can't remember where we parked the Polaris. I'll start asking around. We might have to search a lot of them till we find it. I think ours was the one with the pool table.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
On that note, I really hope that tossing bodies out the airlock is something they let/make us do after taking a ship from the enemy. There's something so goddamn piratey about cleaning the previous crew out of YOUR new ship. (Extra points if they are still alive and pleading when you cycle the lock)

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
On that note, I really hope that tossing bodies out the airlock is something they let/make us do after taking a ship from the enemy. There's something so goddamn piratey about cleaning the previous crew out of YOUR new ship. (Extra points if they are still alive and pleading when you cycle the lock)
Survivors? Clearly you're using the wrong kind of belt fed shotgun with frag rounds. We're going to have you practice a lot in order to get this right.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Survivors? Clearly you're using the wrong kind of belt fed shotgun with frag rounds. We're going to have you practice a lot in order to get this right.
Well I want SOME ship leftover intact after I take it. And nothing scratches the paint quite like explosive decompression.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Excellent. Most excellent, haha. I look forward to flying with you. I think a Polaris would look real nice in our hangar with a fresh coat of Black and Yellow.
Don't worry about the hard choices, Owl. I chose for you.
Yes Dad.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
CIG (Schala at CIG - thank you) has followed through, and we can now pay to have our house repaired. I also no longer have a fleet. Well, I have the start of one, thanks to @Stevetank and @supitza. All I'm missing now is a game package. Just waiting on a couple returns from some fellow TESTies and I'll be 3.0 ready. Thank you to each and every one of you for your kindness and support. I love you guys and gals.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
CIG (Schala at CIG - thank you) has followed through, and we can now pay to have our house repaired. I also no longer have a fleet. Well, I have the start of one, thanks to @Stevetank and @supitza. All I'm missing now is a game package. Just waiting on a couple returns from some fellow TESTies and I'll be 3.0 ready. Thank you to each and every one of you for your kindness and support. I love you guys and gals.
Good luck to you with your home repairs. While I am sorry that you had to remove your fleet, I am glad that CIG stepped up and helped out. I look forward to seeing how you rebuild your fleet over the next several years. That said, you are always welcome to fly with me.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Good luck to you with your home repairs. While I am sorry that you had to remove your fleet, I am glad that CIG stepped up and helped out. I look forward to seeing how you rebuild your fleet over the next several years. That said, you are always welcome to fly with me.
Thanks a million Thalstan. I appreciate that. I am actually quite committed now to maintaining a small fleet and flying with all of you beautiful TESTies.

Forgot your password?