What's your "one" ship?

What single ship would you start 3.0 with?

• Cutlass series

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Aurora series

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Freelancer series

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • Avenger series

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Taurus (the other Connies aren't in the budget ATM)

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Mustang series

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • 300 series

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Reliant series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We are Owl

Votes: 34 36.6%

• Total voters

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
How did that work? You told CIG you had this emergency and they just refunded your money? I have never heard of such a thing. . .
Yes. I put in a ticket, explained our situation, told them that I didn't want to refund, but I needed to. I explained my love for this game and community, and told them that I would understand if the answer was no.
3075 USD later, the answer is definitely yes. God bless them.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Yes. I put in a ticket, explained our situation, told them that I didn't want to refund, but I needed to. I explained my love for this game and community, and told them that I would understand if the answer was no.
Now you can post on Reddit on how you got your $450,000 refund. I hear that for every $300 you are refunded you can claim $45,000.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
3 sisters eh? When's @Blind Owl get to meet his sisters? Are they my sister's too? Oh man... I always wanted a sister.
One of my sisters beats me in Mario Kart, Overwatch, and League of legends, punches hard enough to make a marine cry, and streams occasionally. I tried to get her to join TEST but she declined since she's waiting for more than just an Alpha to fly her Mustang in.

The other two have offspring, which makes me a monkey's uncle.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
One of my sisters beats me in Mario Kart, Overwatch, and League of legends, punches hard enough to make a marine cry, and streams occasionally. I tried to get her to join TEST but she declined since she's waiting for more than just an Alpha to fly her Mustang in.

The other two have offspring, which makes me a monkey's uncle.
Haha, sounds like an awesome sister.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Count me astonished. Behold! The power of ASKING NICELY!

Seriously, CIG earns kudos here. Who sells back merchandise just because they were asked?

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Blind Owl I'll let you borrow some of my ships if you want in the mean time when 3.0 comes out.

Not my Aurora's or my Cutlass Black...

You can have the Cutlass Blue, Red, Origin 325a, Nox, Dragonfly or Buccaneer I'm afraid I don't have much else.

By borrow I mean gift since I know you're such a nice owl and I'll get them back (399% APR)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Count me astonished. Behold! The power of ASKING NICELY!

Seriously, CIG earns kudos here. Who sells back merchandise just because they were asked?
Haha, asking nicely is just the right way to do things. I honestly didn't expect a yes at all. That's no way to run a business, and I said as much to them. But regardless, they did it. Colour me impressed.

They most certainly have earned my undying respect and loyalty. They stepped up for my family when we needed it. You can't top that in my books.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Blind Owl I'll let you borrow some of my ships if you want in the mean time when 3.0 comes out.

Not my Aurora's or my Cutlass Black...

You can have the Cutlass Blue, Red, Origin 325a, Nox, Dragonfly or Buccaneer I'm afraid I don't have much else.

By borrow I mean gift since I know you're such a nice owl and I'll get them back (399% APR)
Haha, thanks brother. I appreciate it.

Forgot your password?