Where's my 5 point?

K_R

Ensign
Oct 8, 2020
RSI Handle
K_R
Greetings all, let me see if I can remember all of the questions...

An early backer of SC that waited and waited and then forgot they were waiting and then (now) found their way back.
(switch to an active voice like your English teacher told you)
I live in the Western US, at the base of the mountains in Mormon Mecca. Avid sci-fi junkie and everything space ships.

First games is a hard one, can't remember many titles from back in the day. Nintendo, and Sega CD etc. First gaming obsession had to be Diablo on the PC.
Currently I play EVE (ofc), and use X plane to try to keep up on my instrument skills, and get crashing out of my system when the cost isn't real.

I work in film, and aviation. Which means that my schedule is crazy. I may have tonz of time to log, I may have none. Depends on what's going on.

Picard. <--- see that little guy, that's a period.

K_R

Ensign
Oct 8, 2020
RSI Handle
K_R
Hello K_R and welcome to the party ! 🍻
So tell us, for how long have you been addicted to EVE? :)
I actually played Eve quite a bit after my post Afghanistan surgeries up through 2014. Then I had to step away for a while. Recently I just hop on occasionally and earn the iskies in WH space. Largest battle in gaming history just happened two days ago. I was actually curious if TS had any history / relation etc with Test Alliance.

Forgot your password?