Not open for further replies.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
The Night Before Gatmas

Twas the night before Gatmas And all through the house Not a creature was stirring Not even a lizzurd

The holsters were hung By the chimney with care In hopes that Saint Glawk Soon would be there

The Kiddies were snuggled all warm in their beds While visions of 10mm's Danced in their heads

His girl in her kerchief And Wasome in his skull mask Had just settled down For a long winters nap

When up on the roof There arose a blatter He grabbed his Glawk 1911 To shoot the mother fucker

Down the stairs he shot Faster than his gat He turned on my laser And aimed it out back

And then he heard it Up on the roof The thumping and bumping What could only be lizzurd hooves

He drew in the gat And was turning around As down the chimney Saint Glawk came with a bound

He was dressed in lizzurd From his head to his toes He was covered in blood And smelled like hoes

With a bundle of gats Flung over his back He looked like a mobster Just opening his pack

A wink of his eye And a pull from his flask Wasome holstered his gat And lowered his skull mask

He spoke not a word And went straight to work He filled all the holsters And turned with a burp

And laying his finger Aside of his nose As quick as he appeared Up the chimney he rose

He sprang to his sleigh And gave the lizzurds a whip Wasome hardly believed his eyes Now taking his own sip

Then Wasome heard him exclaim Disappearing into the night Merry Gatmas to all! And to all a goodnight!

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Wow, that's a violation of rights and akin to eugenics to deny someone's rights because you don't think they're as intelligent as you. Do you think people should given an Inelegance Quotient Test to determine what rights and privileges they'll be allowed to exercise? If so, it would have to accommodate to cultural differences since cultures other than western European cultures will generally score lower as shown by the Dove Counterbalance General Intelligence Test. At what IQ do you start taking rights from people? That's a slippery slope to eugenics programs, and racial, religious, and political persecution.

The reason people say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people" is because it's reactionaries and politicians that want to ban guns that say guns kill people after an incident when they feel helpless or prey on the feelings of people that do to push for banning guns or incremental gun banning through slow banning of all aspects of guns as reactions to incidents that are unavoidable without complete government control and monitoring of their people.

I'm all for mandatory safety training. Negligent discharges, accidental deaths, and other accidents due to ignorance and negligence could be greatly reduced if gun safety courses and courses on general gun function and handling were mandatory curriculum in schools. If you taught gun safety in kindergarten and preschool, and encouraged parents to teach it earlier, then there would be less toddler deaths.

There are already thorough background checks for people purchasing firearms, and there are already thorough laws, regulations, and documentation with firearms sold so you can already look into the background of a firearm and the individual that it is being transferred to.

There are already laws for a negligent discharge of a firearm ranging from misdemeanor to felony penalties dependent on the situation and details, though I'm not against some stiff penalties for some circumstances.

You seem like the Fudd type antigunner since you seem to like guns "but". I know you mean well, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Reactions: Shadow Reaper

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
And here we go................. someone took it way out of context and started a gun debate............. You are obviously pro gun and the hours it took you to write this post is clear you are heated about this topic. I was going to shoot down every single word in your sentence but in the end I decided its pointless I would have much more fun mocking the 2nd amendment junky than having another pointless conversation about how guns are more important than lives and our children's lives. So here you go!!!

gun-control-cartoons-well-regulated.jpg

Reactions: Ammorn

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
And here we go................. someone took it way out of context and started a gun debate............. You are obviously pro gun and the hours it took you to write this post is clear you are heated about this topic. I was going to shoot down every single word in your sentence but in the end I decided its pointless I would have much more fun mocking the 2nd amendment junky than having another pointless conversation about how guns are more important than lives and our children's lives. So here you go!!!

View attachment 11520
I think you're projecting your feelings of anger onto me since you seem to be rather worked up. It did take a while to type that reply out, but mainly since I was lazily doing it while talking to friends and catching up on posts from the last couple days. It was a minor annoyance to see someone come onto a gun thread and post antigun political humor that's just an attack on the people instead of the topic. That dehumanizes the people instead of solving issues.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I think you're projecting your feelings of anger onto me since you seem to be rather worked up. It did take a while to type that reply out, but mainly since I was lazily doing it while talking to friends and catching up on posts from the last couple days. It was a minor annoyance to see someone come onto a gun thread and post antigun political humor that's just an attack on the people instead of the topic. That dehumanizes the people instead of solving issues.
LoL nice try, your first sentence said I was violating peoples rights and assaulting their intelligence and then you proceeded to go off on a weird tangent and you got all that from a few dumb meme's which you also posted before I did....... so who was worked up? Not me I simply posted some stupid meme's for entertainment like the previous people before me, if you can't handle some meme's it has nothing to do with me. But hey spin it however you like!

aa8b9032a2791efeadecb92cfc8f789915424dca0ac885a50db0f4800978f1b2.jpg

Reactions: Ammorn

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
LoL nice try, your first sentence said I was violating peoples rights and assaulting their intelligence and then you proceeded to go off on a weird tangent and you got all that from a few dumb meme's which you also posted before I did....... so who was worked up? Not me I simply posted some stupid meme's for entertainment like the previous people before me, if you can't handle some meme's it has nothing to do with me. But hey spin it however you like!

View attachment 11521
Dude, calm down. I'm not attacking you.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
"Wow, that's a violation of rights and akin to eugenics to deny someone's rights because you don't think they're as intelligent as you. Do you think people should given an Inelegance Quotient Test to determine what rights and privileges they'll be allowed to exercise? If so, it would have to accommodate to cultural differences since cultures other than western European cultures will generally score lower as shown by the Dove Counterbalance General Intelligence Test. At what IQ do you start taking rights from people? That's a slippery slope to eugenics programs, and racial, religious, and political persecution."

Uhm I guess I must have misunderstood this whole post........ totally my bad.
will-meme-1513865912.jpg

P.S. I know forums, social media etc.... words on a screen can be difficult to interpret but I am not mad, angry or upset even though it seems like it I would use the word hyper lol I have had 2 cups of coffee its almost 2pm and nothing to eat and I am heading back to work (2nd shift sucks) so please don't take offense its all in fun, I love T.E.S.T. and everyone here!

Reactions: Bambooza and Ammorn

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
"Wow, that's a violation of rights and akin to eugenics to deny someone's rights because you don't think they're as intelligent as you. Do you think people should given an Inelegance Quotient Test to determine what rights and privileges they'll be allowed to exercise? If so, it would have to accommodate to cultural differences since cultures other than western European cultures will generally score lower as shown by the Dove Counterbalance General Intelligence Test. At what IQ do you start taking rights from people? That's a slippery slope to eugenics programs, and racial, religious, and political persecution."

Uhm I guess I must have misunderstood this whole post........ totally my bad.
View attachment 11525

P.S. I know forums, social media etc.... words on a screen can be difficult to interpret but I am not mad, angry or upset even though it seems like it I would use the word hyper lol I have had 2 cups of coffee its almost 2pm and nothing to eat and I am heading back to work (2nd shift sucks) so please don't take offense its all in fun, I love T.E.S.T. and everyone here!
I attacked the argument in the meme, not you. The worst thing I said about you was that you was saying you're probably a "Fudd" type anti. You've been rather hostile if you're serious. There's no tone of speech or body language with text, so it can be easily taken several ways. Attacks like this are a bit of why Trump is in Office. There's no communication and debate resolving issues if there's only fights and attacks on individuals instead of attacking arguments and issues. If you don't want a divided nation, then civil debates and discussion needs to happen. That's why I haven't been saying anything that can be easily interpreted as hostile, I'd rather debate things that fight.

Reactions: August
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?