Which ship would you buy if you could only choose to have one with LTI?

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
I am not a big fan of the DUR. The base Freelancer, or Cutlass Black are the best rounded ships but the deductible is going to be a bear to respawn it. :) If you only have one ship, those are likely to be expensive to operate, at least with the mission rewards we have seen so far.

Avenger Titan. :) (Funny though, that is one ship I have without LTI. :) )

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
The Carrack because a DUR is cheaper to replace. Also I would want my TSS Testerprise to crash gloriously and be able to rise from the ashes once again... For free that is
It depends. If you are looking to buy one big ship, then yes, buy the big ship with LTI and the rest with normal insurance.

The question is...are you looking to only buy one ship with real money and the rest in game? If so, what is the ship/career you want to do the most? The answer is the ship you will want LTI on.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Genesis Starliner. Money maker that can outrun most ships and carry cargo. Highly customizable and can accommodate not only economy but also the super VIP class. It even comes with a skyline.

Next would be a carrack.
I'd really like more info on the Starliner. I have a CCU in buyback, and she entices me...
Dunno though, haha. I already have a Cat, BMM (which may become a Carrack), and a Reclaimer. Do I need another large ship? :P

I wish there was more definitive information on her.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I'd really like more info on the Starliner. I have a CCU in buyback, and she entices me...
Dunno though, haha. I already have a Cat, BMM (which may become a Carrack), and a Reclaimer. Do I need another large ship? :P

I wish there was more definitive information on her.
Yeah i'm in the market for a luxury ship but not sure if I really want one yet.

Forgot your password?