Which ships to learn the new flight model?

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I'm a bit confused brother @Blind Owl , I thought that the answer to most TEST problems was almost always BEER.

On certain moons with low gravity, you can catch some air from zipping around the mounds on a greycat. It's as small & nimble of a vehicle as you'll find in SC + it leaves you with extra change left over for more space beer to drink with pulling off Dukes of Hazard jumps in the 'Verse. (I'm thinking of begging CIG to let 1 of their Devs create a General Lee skin for the Cyclone with a tweaked horn effect to help you get the full General Lee honking experience.)
plz no confederate flags on your roof

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Great input from all of you. Thank you. I'll be working my way through a few different ships, and definitely taking @Stevetank's advice and just flying. Now I just need the damn game to hit live, haha.
I'm a bit confused brother @Blind Owl , I thought that the answer to most TEST problems was almost always BEER.
Beer is not an answer my friend, beer is a given!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Great input from all of you. Thank you. I'll be working my way through a few different ships, and definitely taking @Stevetank's advice and just flying. Now I just need the damn game to hit live, haha.

.............................................................................................................. \/ ... looking down ... \/.................................................................................................

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik

You got good advice here. Get in game first, fly a few ships, figure out in something more than theory what you're going to like. Have beer. Fck, sounds like the perfect life to me. Oh. Have some burnt meat, and potatoes too.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You got good advice here. Get in game first, fly a few ships, figure out in something more than theory what you're going to like. Have beer. Fck, sounds like the perfect life to me. Oh. Have some burnt meat, and potatoes too.
Sage advice. I may just head to the butcher and grab a slab of something that used to have a brand on it.

Cheers

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
But bigger than that, I'll have to hit up my TESTies.
Soon. (TM)
Hit me up and we can take out my Reclaimer! I don't know how to fly either, but maybe we can shove some ship into the cargo hold to fuck around with...err, test...while we're at it.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hit me up and we can take out my Reclaimer! I don't know how to fly either, but maybe we can shove some ship into the cargo hold to fuck around with...err, test...while we're at it.
Yes, 'test'. Hehehe
Uh. Just be warned that if we end up in the same PTU instance, I am currently a flight hazard.
Perfect. We'll all be hazards together.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
A little while ago, I came across a YouTube channel that helps me get my @Blind Owl fix when his Real Life keeps him away from us. I'm linking a few of their vids below for you all to enjoy as well.

Granted, nothing beats spending time with the real @Blind Owl in 1 manner or another, but watching this owl be treated great by his human is still enjoyable to me. Cheers & I hope that those of you that watch these will enjoy them as well.

Forgot your password?