Which ships to learn the new flight model?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
A little while ago, I came across a YouTube channel that helps me get my @Blind Owl fix when his Real Life keeps him away from us. I'm linking a few of their vids below for you all to enjoy as well.

Granted, nothing beats spending time with the real @Blind Owl in 1 manner or another, but watching this owl be treated great by his human is still enjoyable to me. Cheers & I hope that those of you that watch these will enjoy them as well.
They've been filming me? Damn I'm cute!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
They've been filming me? Damn I'm cute!
I had a feeling that you might enjoy my letting other TESTies know how somebody has been pampering 1 of your clones @Blind Owl . This being said, when I was watching the vid where the person was feeding the owl, I thought that if this was actually you, then that meat would have been freshly soaked / brined in cold & fresh BEER.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I had a feeling that you might enjoy my letting other TESTies know how somebody has been pampering 1 of your clones @Blind Owl . This being said, when I was watching the vid where the person was feeding the owl, I thought that if this was actually you, then that meat would have been freshly soaked / brined in cold & fresh BEER.
Steak.
Soaked in beer.
Yummy

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
Hello TESTies,

I have a few extra credits kicking around. My thought is to use them temporarily to play around in 3.5 (3 more days) to learn the new flight model.

As such, I'm taking recommendations from those of you who've flown with the new flight model.

I'm thinking light fighters, specifically the Gladius and the Arrow, although I'm open to suggestions.

So, what ships would y'all recommend that will give me the full feel for the new flight model? Think "learn to fly", as I haven't really been in game in months, if not years.

Cheers,

Owl
Also the Arrow is the sub ship this month so you can fly it free if you are a sub and save some money

Forgot your password?