who here has the biggest, richest hangar? GO

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Nice try, IRS and/or Wife...
You've got me genuinely wondering if Mrs 'BobFace has finally carried out her threat to join TEST...

*looks at Mrs 'BobFace across the sofa with the cat on her lap*
(-:
*Mrs 'BobFace plays with the cats claws absent mindedly while smiling faintly*
/-:
*The cats claws appear to have blood on them. My blood.*
)-:
*I am bleeding*
O-:
*Mrs 'BobFace smiles faintly*
$-:
*The light fades to darkness, I can no longer see*
D-X
*But I hear* "I told you no more pledges until the game launches."
X _ X
*Game Over. Load save?*

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
You've got me genuinely wondering if Mrs 'BobFace has finally carried out her threat to join TEST...

*looks at Mrs 'BobFace across the sofa with the cat on her lap*
(-:
*Mrs 'BobFace plays with the cats claws absent mindedly while smiling faintly*
/-:
*The cats claws appear to have blood on them. My blood.*
)-:
*I am bleeding*
O-:
*Mrs 'BobFace smiles faintly*
$-:
*The light fades to darkness, I can no longer see*
D-X
*But I hear* "I told you no more pledges until the game launches."
X _ X
*Game Over. Load save?*
Mrs 'BobFace may think it was her idea, but the cat probably put the thought in her head. They're ebil...Cute but ebil.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Mrs 'BobFace may think it was her idea, but the cat probably put the thought in her head. They're ebil...Cute but ebil.
Jingling death, so they are. When the jingle stops, you have mere microseconds.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Honestly. Just look at the 'Fleet Repository' thread as that's what this post basically is. It's not super accurate as it relies on self reporting but it'll give you an idea.

It really doesn't matter the size of your fleet. I don't see owners of large fleets as dudes with bragging rights or whatever. I see it as people who believe in the project, have disposable income, and are willing to back it. I'm thankful that they're willing to back the game at that level, but we shouldn't put them on a pedestal, nor should it automatically translate to leadership positions within our Org. At the end of the day, you can have a $25k fleet and it really doesn't matter. You're still one pilot and can't man every single ship. That's where good Org mates and Org relations come in. When the game goes live, nobody will care about your Idris. They'll care whether you're able to fully crew said Idris....or not. If you're chill and cool to be around, guys will help you crew your ship. If you're an asshat, good luck crewing your capitals.

What I'm trying to say is, having a large fleet doesn't matter. The question to ask rather is..."Am I chill to be around with so my Org mates will crew my ship and conversely let me crew theirs?" That's one of the primary reasons why all you need to join TEST is an Aurora (and up), a good attitude, and unwavering loyalty to our Dear Leader. At the end of the day, we have way more ships than members.

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
What I'm trying to say is, having a large fleet doesn't matter.
I think this is a unique position that TEST has.

We really do not care about what ships you have, or how many Hull-E's you plan on buying.

We got to the point a long time ago where we have more ships in this org than we know what to do with.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
I think this is a unique position that TEST has.

We really do not care about what ships you have, or how many Hull-E's you plan on buying.

We got to the point a long time ago where we have more ships in this org than we know what to do with.
exactly. If you want to try and ship, we can probably help you out. If you buy the base game with an aurora or mustang, you will be welcomed into a multicrew ship with open arms.

Some people think they are buying a fleet. What they are doing is collecting ships. Things they can use one at a time...or maybe loan out...but in general, if you have more than 3 or 5 ships, most beyond that will be hangar queens.

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Buy a starter package and wait. There are so many multicrew ships in the verse that you will always be able to find a crew position. Cutlass Black has a copilot and turret seat. Freelancer has a copilot and turret seat. Hornet F7C-M has a turret seat. Once you get past the beginner ships, they all have multiple crew positions. I can't imagine anyone would rather hire NPC's than PC's for crew. Buy a starter package and wait. Fly some missions in your Aurora. Relax and get out and have fun, it's a big verse.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Ok, I will bite. Can anyone beat these?

2,612 transactions and 2,410 items in buybacks

View attachment 16880View attachment 16881
Thanks for setting a median point - All I have to do now is say if I'm above or below this.

You will not be surprised to hear, I'm below it. By a looooong way.

Many thanks for your commitment and generosity in funding the game, you've made the end result better for all of us 🙂

Last edited:

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
Thanks for setting a median point - All I have to do now is say if I'm above or below this.

You will not be surprised to hear, I'm below it. By a looooong way.

Many thanks for your commitment and generosity in funding the game, you've made the end result better for all of us 🙂
To be honest, those stats are misleading since I sell internet space ships on grey market.

Forgot your password?