Who's buying a Caterpillar?!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I might be, if my wallet needs milking when it comes up. I didn't care for it a first, but it's kinda grown on me.
I hate when they do that!
It did the same to me. I panicked and found an upgrade on the grey market, so I have one sitting patiently, awaiting its hanger ready status.
I dont remember what the original price was.
$245.00

Reactions: Rolo and AstroSam

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
That's $245 more than I have... damn. I think I have fallen in love with that ship, though. The photos they have shown are *amazing*.
New pictures?!? Like new new? Like new since I've been in the field (may 19th). I'm hot and bothered for any info I can get on this baby.
I might have to get one, especially after the recent Ship Shapes. And I've recently fallen in love with Drake ships after they released a certain fighter...
The same has happened to me. The Cutty was my first love, and she went away one drunken night.

Now I own a Cat, a Bucky (as soon as that fucker goes on sale), and I'll be getting a Cutty again. I'm sure I will. Not sure what one, but one nonetheless.

Reactions: Rolo and AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Well, I'm unsure what to do. Owning the Carrack AND the Aquila - which obiously both have the same purpose -, there would be the possibility to melt one of both and get a Cat instead. What shall I do, what shall I do...?

Reactions: Blind Owl and Rolo

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Well, I'm unsure what to do. Owning the Carrack AND the Aquila - which obiously both have the same purpose -, there would be the possibility to melt one of both and get a Cat instead. What shall I do, what shall I do...?
I would keep the carrack and sell off the Aquila, no point in it anymore

or you can just sign the title of the Aquila over to me, I wouldn't mind, honest, hehehe....

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I would keep the carrack and sell off the Aquila, no point in it anymore

or you can just sign the title of the Aquila over to me, I wouldn't mind, honest, hehehe....
There are two points:
1.) I am in love with both designs, the Aquila as well as the Carrack. For me it's like deciding if you wanna cut your left arm or your right ... (;) )
2.) I can't sign over the Aquila to you because I've CCU'd her with ingame funds, sorry.

There would be an opportunity for me to buy the Cat IF she will be offered for the announced 250 bucks: if I melt my Kore and Archimedes and then taking the funds for CCU the MAX to the Cat.. The final question is: does this make any sense (all besides of my "must have! must have! must have!"-heartbeat, watching the latest Cat-greyboxing-vid :D )? I'm unsure; totally unsure.

What'd you think, dear TESTies...?

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
I can see being on love with both ships, they are nice if you ever need any crew for exploration then let me know, I will even wear my red shirt. just in case

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
ok after studying you post above, that would make sense to upgrade in the way you stated. at least to me it would. worse case I would be willing to help you grind one out in the verse.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I'm unsure; totally unsure.
What'd you think, dear TESTies...?
So Kore+Archimedes+MAX would turn into the Caterpillar.
I'd go for it. Kore and Archimedes are SO EASILY replaced when the PU hits. The MAX is beautiful, but the Caterpillar even more so.

Then again, I want my fleet to be at most 3 ships, with no redundancy, so that's my $0.02 .
EDIT: I currently only own a Sen (with CCUs up to $100) and a Starfarer. That's it. I don't think I'll buy a third ship soon, but will upgrade those 2 even more.

Forgot your password?