Who's buying a Caterpillar?!

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
No offense because I am interested and own those pixels to but I really do hope big ships do not all take this long (the first white box vid for the Caterpillar was in Nov) and get so much hype.

Last edited:

Stoutman

Space Marshal
May 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Stoutman
No offense because I am interested and own those pixels to but I really do hope big ships do not all take this long (the first white box vid for the Caterpillar was in Nov) and get so much hype.
The Caterpillar was being used to create the Drake style sheet, so it did take longer due to this.

They do seem to be getting the pipelines working for the larger ships now. I'm hoping they get them all done too. Would be nice to be able to have most ships done quickly once the backlog is caught up.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Have a sleeping quarters in the 1st module, bar in the 2nd module, chop shop in the 3rd, and dragonfly garage as the 4th. Whos with me!?
I'm with you if you mean have a bar in 1st module, bar in the 2nd module, bar in the 3rd module, and bar in the 4th module. Park your Dragonflies where they crash, sleep where you lay your head down, and drink where they have not yet thrown you out!

Forgot your password?