Who's buying a Caterpillar?!

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Or just work with a person or persons who have those ships. Team work! Let someone bring you the parts, already repaired, ready to be blessed by your magic touch.
Unless I win the lottery, that's what I plan on doing. Getting under your skins so you'll let me clean the toilets of your beautiful spaceships.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Unless I win the lottery, that's what I plan on doing. Getting under your skins so you'll let me clean the toilets of your beautiful spaceships.
Toilets? How about copilot. Or pilot. Or gunner. Or science officer.

We have bots to clean toilets. We need good TESTies doing good TESTie work. Like drinking. And crashing.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Congratz! 'tis the only way to go ;)
Melted a Sabre to have enough melt money but it was worth it. I'm interested to see what they do with the ship as far as mix and match. I believe it will be the most versatile of all the ships we have.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Star Citizen: Drake Caterpillar Update
Melted a Sabre to have enough melt money but it was worth it. I'm interested to see what they do with the ship as far as mix and match. I believe it will be the most versatile of all the ships we have.
The mix and match is what drew me to it too. Piracy might be fun, cargo hauling ought to be practical, but medical and/or repair support will surely be useful in one way or another.

But I'm quite envious of Sam's movie theater and night club idea. Genius. So many TEST Caterpillars we could open up a franchise of mobile intergalactic biker bars. Our customers shall blot out the sun.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I already had a Cat, upgraded from a prospector. The melt value was only 220, as the way I upgraded it had me save a few dollars. As much as I wanted to just melt it and buy the combo, I would have ended up with nothing extra, and it would have cost me 15 more.

I'm still wanting to melt it and buy the Combo, but I can't see a reason to, except for having all original ships (I'm crazy like @Mog_No_1 in this respect).

Reactions: AstroSam and Rolo
Forgot your password?