Who's buying a Caterpillar?!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I somehow wish they'll up the Caterpillar's price to $300. I know it sounds retarded to wish for that, but here's why.
I now have a Buccaneer and a Starfarer. If I CCU the Bucc, that'll cost me ~$135 (which I don't have). I can't downgrade the Starfarer, and I can't melt it either (would get $195 for a $300 CCU value ship).
I need to start playing the lottery.
Or befriend wealthy people.
Or strip for cash.
Or sell drugs.
This is a horrible conundrum. I vote you strip for cash.
Probably gonna CCU my Vanduul Blade to a Caterpillar. Expensive crappy alien fighter or badass everything ship... This decision is too tough. I need more Biltong!!!
Melt that Blade, but a second Buccaneer while they're on sale. To get that LTI.
Then CCU the new Bucky to a Caterpillar when she drops. As of right now, you can't CCU the Blade to Cat, as the cat is less money.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Doubled in size so the price is what I am worried about. On the fence but I really don't need another 400+ dollars cargo ship regardless of how modular.
Point of view I reckon. I don't view her as a cargo ship at all. I kinda look at her as the Jack off all trades. I figure I'll either continually change up her mods to suit my purpose, or I'll find a loadout I love and run with it.
I really want one, hopefully I can upgrade to one.
That's how I ended up with one.
Awwwwww I was hoping he'd start stripping for cash.
Dare to dream brother, dare to dream.

MikeAlphaTangoTango

Space Marshal
Oct 2, 2014
RSI Handle
MikeAlphaTangoTango
As far as the price goes, there are rumours that when the Cat goes on sale (probably around 2.4 Live release), it'll be at original price, which may then change if/when it has a new 'concept' sale. Either way, I might have to melt some things for one, or CCU my Prospector to get LTI...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
As far as the price goes, there are rumours that when the Cat goes on sale (probably around 2.4 Live release), it'll be at original price, which may then change if/when it has a new 'concept' sale. Either way, I might have to melt some things for one, or CCU my Prospector to get LTI...
That would almost be a kick in the knackers considering the trouble I went through to find a CCU on the grey market. Haha. Oh well. Mine is mine.

Forgot your password?