Will there be a new concept sale next Thursday?

cmink

Vice Admiral
Dec 11, 2017
RSI Handle
cmink
Am I the only one who thinks the Wrecking Crew Pack is better than the Inceptor Pack?
  • AEGIS Vulcan
  • Reclaimer
  • Avenger Warlock
  • Eclipse
  • Avenger Titan
  • AEGIS Vulcan Hazard Yellow Skin
  • AEGIS Vulcan CTR Livery Skin
  • VFG Industrial Hangar
  • Lifetime Insurance
  • UWC Service Uniform (Exclusive Early Bird VIP Item)

Kenlee

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Kenlee
Am I the only one who thinks the Wrecking Crew Pack is better than the Inceptor Pack?

• AEGIS Vulcan
    • Reclaimer
    • Avenger Warlock
    • Eclipse
    • Avenger Titan
    • AEGIS Vulcan Hazard Yellow Skin
    • AEGIS Vulcan CTR Livery Skin
    • VFG Industrial Hangar
    • Lifetime Insurance
    • UWC Service Uniform (Exclusive Early Bird VIP Item)
Be a lamb, and take screenshot of the packages for us mere mortals?

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
€1600 no wonder it's better, that's concierge on its own how is that considered an add-on pack, that is a whole different ball game from what I consider an add-on.

Like what the f*CK is that????

cmink

Vice Admiral
Dec 11, 2017
RSI Handle
cmink
€1600 no wonder it's better, that's concierge on its own how is that considered an add-on pack, that is a whole different ball game from what I consider an add-on.

Like what the f*CK is that????

I'll never argue the sanity/insanity of the pricing of anything - tangible or virtual.

My comment was more that CIG put out a letter to promote their new large packs and less than a month later sells a pack ~$600 cheaper, with arguably two better ships (Reclaimer, Eclipse), than their opening pack reboot.

A few unavailable ships, a new concept, and a couple of Avengers undergoing reworks. Keep it up, CIG!

*No disrespect meant to any Aurora, but I do like the Hazard skin of the Vulcan. Consideration for this as the Alternate Team Uniform/Ship? We may need Vulcans to refuel/repair the Auroras, as they lemming march their way to the sun.

Forgot your password?