WTB warden buk

zelange

Space Marshal
Feb 5, 2018
RSI Handle
zelange
Hello Testies,

Do anyone have a spare Warden/sentinel Battlefield Upgrade Kit? i might complete my fleet with some hoplite and a bed option could be a nice addition ;)
Insurance don't really matter much.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I find the most efficient and effective way to find things like this is to invoke the name of the lord of the TEST Marketplace:

ALL HAIL @Blind Owl!!!

I've tried helping people find things like this, but it seems like he consistently does it better in a fifteenth of the time.

Posting 'beer' three consecutive times is another acceptable way to call on him.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I find the most efficient and effective way to find things like this is to invoke the name of the lord of the TEST Marketplace:

ALL HAIL @Blind Owl!!!

I've tried helping people find things like this, but it seems like he consistently does it better in a fifteenth of the time.

Posting 'beer' three consecutive times is another acceptable way to call on him.
Hahaha, Jesus Murphy. Lemme look. Although a warden BUK can be rather hard to find. Especially if you're looking for LTI.

Reactions: Scape and Deroth

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Warden Battlefield Upgrade Kit? i might complete my fleet with some hoplite and a bed option could be a nice addition ;)
i might be interested in a sentinel buk if warden is not aviable
So I conclude that you have a Harbinger, but also want to have the Warden or Sentinel BUK. Why for a bed option? The Warden, Harbinger and Sentinel all have a bed. The Hoplite doesn't has a bed, but you can't use the Warden or Sentinel BUK on the Hoplite. The BUKs only apply to the Warden, Sentinel and Harbinger.

Although a warden BUK can be rather hard to find. Especially if you're looking for LTI.
Yeah, you really will have a hard time finding an LTI Warden BUK. They never were sold. In the Original concept sale, you could buy the Aegis Vanguard LTI (later called Vanguard Warden), the Sentinel BUK LTI or the Harbinger BUK LTI . The Warden BUK was not sold during concept sale, but was sold later, without LTI

zelange

Space Marshal
Feb 5, 2018
RSI Handle
zelange
So I conclude that you have a Harbinger, but also want to have the Warden or Sentinel BUK. Why for a bed option? The Warden, Harbinger and Sentinel all have a bed. The Hoplite doesn't has a bed, but you can't use the Warden or Sentinel BUK on the Hoplite. The BUKs only apply to the Warden, Sentinel and Harbinger.

Yeah, you really will have a hard time finding an LTI Warden BUK. They never were sold. In the Original concept sale, you could buy the Aegis Vanguard LTI (later called Vanguard Warden), the Sentinel BUK LTI or the Harbinger BUK LTI . The Warden BUK was not sold during concept sale, but was sold later, without LTI
I aim for the hoplite, i am pretty confident it will be buk compatible, well if it end up not being, i will just melt the buk and upgrade to a warden if i use it more than hoplite.
But now they all share the same hull, and buk is a components pack i don't see a reason to not making it compatible?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Don't worry I am not in a hurry ;) as i say before i don't care about insurance, i might be interested in a sentinel buk if warden is not aviable, but i think it's even harder to find.
Actually, I for certain have Harbinger BUK with 2 year insurance, and an LTI Sentinel BUK (not sure yet if I'm willing to let it go though, it took me a long while to find).
Yeah, you really will have a hard time finding an LTI Warden BUK. They never were sold.
Ha! That's right. I forgot about that. Lol

zelange

Space Marshal
Feb 5, 2018
RSI Handle
zelange
Actually, I for certain have Harbinger BUK with 2 year insurance, and an LTI Sentinel BUK (not sure yet if I'm willing to let it go though, it took me a long while to find).

Ha! That's right. I forgot about that. Lol
Thank for your help!
Sad to hear that, i will wait if someone have one in it's buy back or something, i am not in hurry :)

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I aim for the hoplite, i am pretty confident it will be buk compatible, well if it end up not being, i will just melt the buk and upgrade to a warden if i use it more than hoplite.
But now they all share the same hull, and buk is a components pack i don't see a reason to not making it compatible?
right now the big difference between Warden/Sentinel/Harbinger vs Hoplite is that the Hoplite doesn't has a bed. Ow, the Warden/Sentinel/Harbinger also have a module hardpoint, which is used to swap out the center module, with the bed in it. The Hoplite doesn't has the module hardpoint.

zelange

Space Marshal
Feb 5, 2018
RSI Handle
zelange
right now the big difference between Warden/Sentinel/Harbinger vs Hoplite is that the Hoplite doesn't has a bed. Ow, the Warden/Sentinel/Harbinger also have a module hardpoint, which is used to swap out the center module, with the bed in it. The Hoplite doesn't has the module hardpoint.

the shipyard article come far before the rework (2 years?) here is the testies discussion about it :
Can you actually see the hard-point in ship manager? i will try to see if it's present on the hoplite.

Reactions: Scape and Blind Owl

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
Nope. for some reason I also have a Hoplite 🤔 a loaner for the Redeemer @Blind Owl??? The look exactly the same when I switch between the two, only different color .
When they reworked the vanguard they brought it in-line with the hoplite, I don't know if this means that the hoplite can/will be able to swap out it's center module now as the metrics are the same.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
When they reworked the vanguard they brought it in-line with the hoplite, I don't know if this means that the hoplite can/will be able to swap out it's center module now as the metrics are the same.
I think one of the newer threads or videos (in the in last year maybe) said that the Hoplite and the rest of the warders were now the same size (they were different before - hoplite was wider), and that they were being designed to ALL be swapped out.

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
I think one of the newer threads or videos (in the in last year maybe) said that the Hoplite and the rest of the warders were now the same size (they were different before - hoplite was wider), and that they were being designed to ALL be swapped out.
That was what I meant, the rework brought them all in line, I just couldn't remember them specifically stating that the hoplite module would be swappable too, though it makes sense that it should be. Good to know they did confirm that.

Forgot your password?