WTS Retaliator Base with front cargo and rear living LTI (Edit: SOLD)

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Hello Fellow Testies... it's been a looong while

I'm looking to sell my precious Tali base plus front cargo module and rear living module, all with LTI. All at cost for testies, so thats $200 total. I'd prefer to sell them all as a bundle rather than splitting off the modules.

Payments via paypal, friends and family or you can pay fees, up to you. I'm in the UK if that matters for tax reasons but I already have the ship, its not buyback so I understand that doesn't?

Reason for selling: I started following star citizen in 2014 and pretty soon joined Test Squadron. Back then I had just started dating someone and video gaming was a lot of my free time. Now its 2022 I've married said person and we have a 9 week old boy, free time is more of a premium. Also my PC no-longer really handles the game well, so funds would be better spent there than on a ship I can fly at 10fps! I no-longer forsee myself able to use a ship that needs so much crew in the verse, so I want to minimise down to more solo capeable ships, if I have time for multiplayer I'll just crew something of yours!

(Or use my reclaimer, I just cant get rid of that fat booty! No, seriously I can't, I must have used store credit as its non giftable!

Actually some advice on that, it was originally a vanguard pledge that I ccud to a reclaimer, if I melt it can I use the associated store credits to buyback the vanguard pledge with lti, which is at least mostly soloable?)

tali.PNGtali rear living.PNGtali front cargo.PNG

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Lovely ship for someone.

Retaliator is love, retaliator is life!!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Reason for selling: I started following star citizen in 2014 and pretty soon joined Test Squadron. Back then I had just started dating someone and video gaming was a lot of my free time. Now its 2022 I've married said person and we have a 9 week old boy, free time is more of a premium.
Hey stranger!

Congrats on all that real life stuff that has happened!

Its been a while since we saw you around, enjoy the new baby, Im sure he is going to love spaceships when he is older!

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Hey stranger!

Congrats on all that real life stuff that has happened!

Its been a while since we saw you around, enjoy the new baby, Im sure he is going to love spaceships when he is older!
I'm sure I'll be back around someday, still very much interested in SC.

I cannot wait for the day to show the little man KSP, get him to throttle up my hotas and put his first little green man in space! Unfortunately I have to wait... quite a while!

Hope you are doing well?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Actually some advice on that, it was originally a vanguard pledge that I ccud to a reclaimer, if I melt it can I use the associated store credits to buyback the vanguard pledge with lti, which is at least mostly soloable?)
The LTI ships with CCU chains on them which I have melted sit in buyback as their original ship ready to be bought back with credit and a buy-back token, but the applied CCUs are lost forever.

Disclaimer - This shoul d not have changed but its been a while since i last did it :-)

Reactions: Vavrik and Lienna

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
"Actually some advice on that, it was originally a vanguard pledge that I ccud to a reclaimer, if I melt it can I use the associated store credits to buyback the vanguard pledge with lti, which is at least mostly soloable?"

Yes, you can melt it and use your buyback token to immediately restore the original pledge ship. That will also leave you with a difference as store credit of course, and there are a fair few solo ships that extra ought to cover.

Congrats on the best adventure you can take on.. being a dad 😀

Forgot your password?