[WTS] Standalone Ship - C8r Pisces Plus Code Blue Paint selling & Banu Lockbox Replica - Banu Code | Soldout!

Northen

Lieutenant
Apr 26, 2023
RSI Handle
Northen
All prices are in EUR [€] and include PayPal fees. The price you see is the price you pay. Only PayPal is accepted. Y
Any taxes foreign to the EU, or other taxes or fees that are otherwise not collected by me, are your personal responsibility under your local governing, or otherwise regulating body or bodies. Please pay your taxes.

Standalone Ship - C8r Pisces Plus Code Blue Paint: 80€
Banu Lockbox Replica: 400€

NB: The code will be scratched live on Discord after payment via PayPal. The livestream will be recorded.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Welcome to TEST! Can see this is your first forum post, please consider introducing yourself in the New Members zone and chatting in the General section.

Have you already been active in the Discord or is this your first TESTtacular post?

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
Did you get more than one Lockbox token? As someone who has this item, it can only show on the account AFTER scratching and entering the code.

• o7

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
With all due respect & in my personal opinion, charging 400 Euro for a Banu Replica Lockbox is just wrong. They're handed out for free at most places that CIG is in attendance. Hell, I was given almost a dozen of them earlier this year at a Bar Citizen event by Tyler Witkin (my apologies if I spelled his name wrong as I'm waking up). I used 1 for myself, I gave another to a TEST member that has no way to attend any BC events in person anymore & gave away all of the rest at the next couple BC events I attended to those that hadn't received 1 yet. Can you sell them instead of giving them away to boost morale across the Verse? Sure, but price gouging fellow Org mates up front is never a good way to start making friends.

Northen

Lieutenant
Apr 26, 2023
RSI Handle
Northen
With all due respect & in my personal opinion, charging 400 Euro for a Banu Replica Lockbox is just wrong. They're handed out for free at most places that CIG is in attendance. Hell, I was given almost a dozen of them earlier this year at a Bar Citizen event by Tyler Witkin (my apologies if I spelled his name wrong as I'm waking up). I used 1 for myself, I gave another to a TEST member that has no way to attend any BC events in person anymore & gave away all of the rest at the next couple BC events I attended to those that hadn't received 1 yet. Can you sell them instead of giving them away to boost morale across the Verse? Sure, but price gouging fellow Org mates up front is never a good way to start making friends.

I gave away 35 of them. I kept 5 for myself. Out of these 5, one was sold for 400€ while the rest are still pending.
I look around the gray market and see Paint F7A for $20 being sold for 500. I see Advocacy Jackets for $5 being sold for 100.
At least I traveled over 1000 kilometers to spend 4 hours at BarCitizen!
You always have to know the stories behind!

Northen

Lieutenant
Apr 26, 2023
RSI Handle
Northen
You can still find lockboxes on reddit for $100-$150 so for org's internal trading the price is quite steep imo. There will be more available again after Citcon's Bar Citizen...
On Reddit, in the past month, there's only one offer for 400€. SH and I 0.

• o7

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Sure, but price gouging fellow Org mates up front is never a good way to start making friends.
He is not price gouging Org mates as he is not event part of the org haha. He missed the point of this forum I guess.

And Banu codes aren't worth more than 100-150 indeed. They are still handed out as of now at Bar Citizens, valid till october 2024. If people buy for 400 good for the seller, but they are stupid, and referencing SH and other super price gouging market place don't add more price legitimacy ;)

You can't compare that to F7A military upgrade sold once in 2013 or advocacy tools sold once during concept of the cuttie blue in 2014...

Last edited:

M4cex

Captain
Dec 10, 2022
RSI Handle
M4cex
On Reddit, in the past month, there's only one offer for 400€. SH and I 0.
That 400€ one is your own post...
There hasn't been many for sale during past month, but last price confirmed trade was ~2 months ago and it went for $120.
Again, this is ORG's internal market place where stuff is offered for fair price to fellow org mates...

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I guess you didn't sell out of them?

As you've discovered on your Facebook post, we're not lying to you -- They're just not worth the price that you're asking.

View attachment 25092
Every time I encounter a member of CIG staff, I'm always checking to see if they have any spare cards for me to cheer up a fellow member of the Verse for free at upcoming Bar Citizen events. Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much, but whenever I'm able to, I'm happy to TESTify while brightening the enthusiasm of fellow backers. I might just be an ewok looking TESTie, but I'm happy to help spread the Yub nub wherever while hopefully presenting a positive representation of TEST wherever I go.

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
I've only been to one Bar Citizen, and the only thing that got me there was knowing there was a TEST member who needed a code - Had it been just to get a code for myself, I'd never have gone (It turned out to have been a worthwhile event for me to go to).

Unfortunately the recent local Bar Citizen didn't have the Banu Fidget Spinners, but as I was unable to attend (work and family stuff), I don't feel so bad about missing it.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I've only been to one Bar Citizen, and the only thing that got me there was knowing there was a TEST member who needed a code - Had it been just to get a code for myself, I'd never have gone (It turned out to have been a worthwhile event for me to go to).

Unfortunately the recent local Bar Citizen didn't have the Banu Fidget Spinners, but as I was unable to attend (work and family stuff), I don't feel so bad about missing it.
To the best of my knowledge, those were only intended to be given out during that special event period, but it wouldn't surprise me if they aren't also given out in future meet ups where CIG confirms to attend, especially around the time of the annual Alien week. As for the Banu cube, they have an expiration date listed on them for some point in 2024, so I believe CIG will be giving those out more before then so that they don't have any having gone to waste.

Forgot your password?