X01 sale Friday Sept 29th

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
The Q&A for this will be awkward.

Q: How is the X1 different from the Nox?
A: It's not. Oh, wait. It's made by Origin, not Aopoa.

Q: But isn't it the exact same thing that you're selling all over again?
A: No, the X1 has "luxury".

Q: Why does the X1 cost as much an Avenger?
A: "Luxury". Also because F**K YOU THAT'S WHY!

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Why do space motorcycles cost more than space ships?
I think the most correct answer is that, if the Aurora ES were in concept sale right now, it would cost $65, stand alone.

Anyone wanna bet that the three models priced $40-50 are 40+50+50=$140 ($120 Warbond)?

Finally, why is there plexiglass on the bottom, so my knees and shins can see where I'm going? You're supposed to look down over your thighs to see the sliver of ground you're speeding over? I don't get it.

Oh, wait, maybe this was done by the same creative genius who designed the bloated, upside down Anvil Hurricane and called that turd a 600i. I really hope that CIG isn't planning to redesign all of Origin to look like that dog vomit 600i Pacer, they'll destroy the entire company. "Hey everybody, look at my sleek, new 350r." "Dude, why'd you pay real credits for that overpriced pancake when you could have bought a powerful, sporty Drake design that at least looks like a German sports car?"

Apparently I haven't gotten over my loathing of the 600i Pacer's looks, yet, so, yeah...

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I think the most correct answer is that, if the Aurora ES were in concept sale right now, it would cost $65, stand alone.

Anyone wanna bet that the three models priced $40-50 are 40+50+50=$140 ($120 Warbond)?

Finally, why is there plexiglass on the bottom, so my knees and shins can see where I'm going? You're supposed to look down over your thighs to see the sliver of ground you're speeding over? I don't get it.

Oh, wait, maybe this was done by the same creative genius who designed the bloated, upside down Anvil Hurricane and called that turd a 600i. I really hope that CIG isn't planning to redesign all of Origin to look like that dog vomit 600i Pacer, they'll destroy the entire company. "Hey everybody, look at my sleek, new 350r." "Dude, why'd you pay real credits for that overpriced pancake when you could have bought a powerful, sporty Drake design that at least looks like a German sports car?"

Apparently I haven't gotten over my loathing of the 600i Pacer's looks, yet, so, yeah...
I feel your pain but give it time things can change. mmmm The luxury is strong with this one.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The Q&A for this will be awkward.

Q: How is the X1 different from the Nox?
A: It's not. Oh, wait. It's made by Origin, not Aopoa.

Q: But isn't it the exact same thing that you're selling all over again?
A: No, the X1 has "luxury".

Q: Why does the X1 cost as much an Avenger?
A: "Luxury". Also because F**K YOU THAT'S WHY!
I see the X1 Q&A being more like this:

Q: When is the 300 series rework?
A: Sorry, this is the X1 Q&A.

Q: When is the proper 600i Q&A?
A: Seriously, this Q&A is for the X1.

Q: How big is the 600 actually supposed to be?
A: Do we have any Questions about the X1?

Q: Why so little cargo in the 600 series?
A: Hello, X1 questions!

Q: Why does the 600 brochure say maneuverability keeps it out of trouble when CIG has said it won't be maneuverable?
A: If the next question is not about the X1 we are closing this Q&A.

Q: Is the X1 a NOX re-skin?
A: No Comment.

PrimeCronus

Admiral
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nero_Genesys
I've already got 1 in my hanger from my purchase of the
ORIGIN 600i Series Combo Pack - LTI - Warbond Edition
I wonder which of the 3 versions mine will be though.

Also ... 1st! LoL
I would like to buy Origin600i - just don't know if it worth it or not. Maybe i'll buy it like you, with motorcycle. You think it's worth of money to spend?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I would like to buy Origin600i - just don't know if it worth it or not. Maybe i'll buy it like you, with motorcycle. You think it's worth of money to spend?
i didnt feel the 600 was worth buying 2 full ships. i plan to just get the other varient module in game as they stated you can swap out whenever.

Forgot your password?