X01 sale Friday Sept 29th

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
The Q&A will be epic for this.

Q Can the X1 carry Cargo?
A Not at the moment but we will look into it at a later date maybe.

Q Can the X1 go under water?
A This feature is not currently planed but we will keep you updated of any change

Q Is the X1 faster than the Nox.
A While the Nox was built for racing the X1 was built for touring. This however does not mean that its slow and has been competitively used in many made up races that I will insert in lore.

Q Can the X1 shoot missiles?
A Not at the moment as we still haven't figured out how to fit the power and pipeline into its funky shape. This does not mean that it won't as we are only in the concept phase.

Q Can we hear the sea?
A While it looks like a sea shell or a Japanese origami depending on its origin we can determine whether the sea should be heard, after all you wouldn't expect to hear the sea from craft paper.

Q Does it come with stealth?
A Yes, its features include a power down button that shuts of the engine making you virtually invisible from scanners. However should you be discovered, the engine comes online very quickly ensuring a quick get away from all pursuers.

Q Can we carry another passenger?
A While this is a single seater bike, if you can tie the person down securely on your vehicle, there is no reason why you cannot carry another person.

Q Does the bike hover?
A Yes and not only that but we are excited to inform you that it not only moves forward but has a reverse feature to assist in reverse parking.

Q How do you forsee the role of this bike?
A After an early morning drunken tryst when someone tries to sneak out of the 600i, this vehicle shields them from going through the walk of shame.

We at CIG are happy to take the Q&A leaving you as confused as before the Q&A.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
I see the X1 Q&A being more like this:

Q: When is the 300 series rework?
A: Sorry, this is the X1 Q&A.

Q: When is the proper 600i Q&A?
A: Seriously, this Q&A is for the X1.

Q: How big is the 600 actually supposed to be?
A: Do we have any Questions about the X1?

Q: Why so little cargo in the 600 series?
A: Hello, X1 questions!

Q: Why does the 600 brochure say maneuverability keeps it out of trouble when CIG has said it won't be maneuverable?
A: If the next question is not about the X1 we are closing this Q&A.

Q: Is the X1 a NOX re-skin?
A: No Comment.
Nailed it.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Random thought - From the aerodynamic shape of the X1 images shown thus far, I am wondering:

Given that the Dragonfly is totally slow and the NOX totally UNareodynamic, if the X1 picks up enough speed which it seems it should given the NOX turn of pace, do we think the X1 - fitted with appropriate wiglets as might be imagined from the concept images so far - may be the first vehicle capable of going ground to air, which would take advantage of forthcoming 3.0 atmospheric flight mechanics...? We are getting atmospheres, yet all of our craft are space faring types.

Even racing in AC acts like the ships are floating as the mechanics have not previously existed, Origin 300's and the M50 have always looked like they'd be as at home in air as they are in space it may just be their forte suiting the X1 being a hoverbike/light aircraft down to the ground?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Random thought - From the aerodynamic shape of the X1 images shown thus far, I am wondering:

Given that the Dragonfly is totally slow and the NOX totally UNareodynamic, if the X1 picks up enough speed which it seems it should given the NOX turn of pace, do we think the X1 - fitted with appropriate wiglets as might be imagined from the concept images so far - may be the first vehicle capable of going ground to air, which would take advantage of forthcoming 3.0 atmospheric flight mechanics...? We are getting atmospheres, yet all of our craft are space faring types.

Even racing in AC acts like the ships are floating as the mechanics have not previously existed, Origin 300's and the M50 have always looked like they'd be as at home in air as they are in space it may just be their forte suiting the X1 being a hoverbike/light aircraft down to the ground?
That's a really intriguing thought...
it would put the X1 in e totally new level...
Then looking at the 300/M50 origin ships before it they always been ships/vehicle that outperform any competition in agility and speed combined.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
uh i have enough tokens... there were the nox and dragonfly sales. but anyways if there is no mindbreaking ship, my fleet is nearly complete... without this bike.
Everybody always *thinks* their fleet is complete...at least until the next sale!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
The Q&A will be epic for this.

Q Can the X1 carry Cargo?
A Not at the moment but we will look into it at a later date maybe.

Q Can the X1 go under water?
A This feature is not currently planed but we will keep you updated of any change

Q Is the X1 faster than the Nox.
A While the Nox was built for racing the X1 was built for touring. This however does not mean that its slow and has been competitively used in many made up races that I will insert in lore.

Q Can the X1 shoot missiles?
A Not at the moment as we still haven't figured out how to fit the power and pipeline into its funky shape. This does not mean that it won't as we are only in the concept phase.

Q Can we hear the sea?
A While it looks like a sea shell or a Japanese origami depending on its origin we can determine whether the sea should be heard, after all you wouldn't expect to hear the sea from craft paper.

Q Does it come with stealth?
A Yes, its features include a power down button that shuts of the engine making you virtually invisible from scanners. However should you be discovered, the engine comes online very quickly ensuring a quick get away from all pursuers.

Q Can we carry another passenger?
A While this is a single seater bike, if you can tie the person down securely on your vehicle, there is no reason why you cannot carry another person.

Q Does the bike hover?
A Yes and not only that but we are excited to inform you that it not only moves forward but has a reverse feature to assist in reverse parking.

Q How do you forsee the role of this bike?
A After an early morning drunken tryst when someone tries to sneak out of the 600i, this vehicle shields them from going through the walk of shame.

We at CIG are happy to take the Q&A leaving you as confused as before the Q&A.
CAN YOU SEE THE FUTURE?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
It looks bleak....

The sun will be blotted out, its inevitable. Pray to the Test Gods.
Once the Auroras are in place and the Sun has been blotted out, TESTs Ministry Of Truth shall bring the guiding light in the dark.

This is how TEST will win hearts once our Sun Blotting activities have terrified their minds.

Forgot your password?