X1 Sale begin

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
They musn't want to sell many 350R's either "Personal Transport"!? and the 315p is a Personal Transport now too???

That definitely isn't what it says in the brochure. Thats like calling a George Foreman a Sandwhich Toaster or a BlendTech Total Blender a food processing unit or a Dyson a Vacuum Cleaner.

Although technically thats what the things listed above are, they are the pinnacle of their examples and in most cases go beyond what you had previously thought of when thinking about those products. You don't look at a Dyson and go "Oh, yeah, thats just another Hoover."

Unless, that is, the 350R and 315p are now only going to be personal transports. Then they may as well call it a Juicero, as it sure as hell isn't a Juicer, it's a 'juice delivery system' and just as redundant. (No offense to the Juicero company, unfortunately you were a fitting example.)

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I need some advice please. If I exchange for store credits my "Add-Ons - Aopoa Nox 5 Pack LTI - Warbond" in order to get the "Add-Ons - RACE TEAM PACK - LTI" can I later pay off the difference to get this pack back as it is currently? My account states that I have 1 opportunity to buy back with store credits available. Any advice will be appreciated.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I need some advice please. If I exchange for store credits my "Add-Ons - Aopoa Nox 5 Pack LTI - Warbond" in order to get the "Add-Ons - RACE TEAM PACK - LTI" can I later pay off the difference to get this pack back as it is currently? My account states that I have 1 opportunity to buy back with store credits available. Any advice will be appreciated.
Ive never melted any of my warbonds because you lose the benefit of paying hard cash. If you could find someone to buy the warbond for cash that might be the better idea. or you could always upgrade those ships to other ships. i beleive the 5 pack is worth more than the racepack.(from store credit).

Kenlee

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Kenlee
https://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_trades/comments/6lx4ea/psa_you_can_now_use_buyback_tokens_credit_to/

According to this guy, you can. He wrote a ticket to CIG and asked.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Ive never melted any of my warbonds because you lose the benefit of paying hard cash. If you could find someone to buy the warbond for cash that might be the better idea. or you could always upgrade those ships to other ships. i beleive the 5 pack is worth more than the racepack.(from store credit).
https://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitize...psa_you_can_now_use_buyback_tokens_credit_to/

According to this guy, you can. He wrote a ticket to CIG and asked.
I thank you both for your insight. Perhaps I should just look into finding somebody with an LTI Dragonfly for sale at a reasonable rate.

Reactions: DirectorGunner
Forgot your password?