Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
owl drink to that!!!
Me too! Cheers!
...BUY ALL THE THINGS!!! (again)
Noooooo, lol. My fleet shall remain small. Just lookin for that perfect 4th ship to sit beside a Carrack, Harbinger, and Mercury StarRunner. And only because I've got the credit, lol.
Me too, I'm thinking about getting another as close as multi-role ship as I can get ship for my fleet.
Right? Lol, ships are hard!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Me too! Cheers!

Noooooo, lol. My fleet shall remain small. Just lookin for that perfect 4th ship to sit beside a Carrack, Harbinger, and Mercury StarRunner. And only because I've got the credit, lol.

Prospector?

Freelancer MIS?

BMM?

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Having spent the week playing lots of pirate swarm and vanduul swarm I have to agree the MIS is a beautiful ship.

Reactions: Vavrik

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Me too! Cheers!

I find your lack of Drake ships disturbing, you should make your penance in the form of picking up a Vulture.

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
So the warden is available again now and I'm wondering if I should pick one up. I only have 2 combat specific ships, a SH and a heartseeker hornet, combat wasn't really what I was planning on focusing on but I still want to be able to do it when I'm in the mood. I'm reading that the warden doesn't fare as well when it comes to firepower but it can handle getting hit a little better, which let's face it, is gonna happen a lot lol. Does anyone who has flown either of these have any feedback on which would be a better fit for the occasional combat related mission or group activity?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So the warden is available again now and I'm wondering if I should pick one up. I only have 2 combat specific ships, a SH and a heartseeker hornet, combat wasn't really what I was planning on focusing on but I still want to be able to do it when I'm in the mood. I'm reading that the warden doesn't fare as well when it comes to firepower but it can handle getting hit a little better, which let's face it, is gonna happen a lot lol. Does anyone who has flown either of these have any feedback on which would be a better fit for the occasional combat related mission or group activity?
Haven't played a lot, but if you have 2 hornets, why not upgrade one? The Warden is a beauty (I'm a fanboy) and is a beast. Also, she has uber deep fuel tanks, so she goes.

Reactions: Deroth

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Get it quick though, as she may get beat out by the hammerhead here today, and that means she won't be on sale until the anniversary sale later this month or next.

Reactions: Deroth

PeppaPigKilla

Admiral
Sep 15, 2019
RSI Handle
PeppaPigKilla
I got the warden when the ship showdown started, like yourself, I wasn't a fighter kind of pilot but wanted something that could do it if needed.

On pirate swarm with a cutlass black, i could get to wave 8/15 max, when i got the warden I finished all 15 rounds and even came top of the killing board with two others who have played a lot more than me. Im not a pvp player and in flight games i usually avoid combat but this ship has me steering more towards bounties just because it can kick some real ass.

Forgot your password?