Votes: 19 23.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gneissnoggin

Admiral
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Gneissnoggin
I enjoy TEST squadron, primarily because they are in the same drunken state I am. Much easier to communicate this way. I envision myself as being part of the TEST Cross...a team of people working at supporting the Mining, Salvaging, Exploration crews by keeping Hangovers from impacting their performance. All wounds are treated with topical and oral alcohol treatments......

Hydro_Axis

Space Marshal
Mar 3, 2015
RSI Handle
RedBeerdz
it's still kinda early for me to decide, but after much thought, I'm leaning more towards "space trucking" merch around the verse. Whether it's goods mined by our "Rock Raiders", or something similar, I plan to be star bound and down a majority of the time. I'd also like to assist other testies on multicrew ship missions. Either way, I see many beers and tall tales of great drunken battles in my future w/ TEST.

Reactions: Black Sunder

Ripcord33

Grand Admiral
May 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Ripcord03
Well, i just started, and just got here, but i plan on getting into transportation and exploration even if its just with my little aurora. As far as why i like test (even though i've only been here a few hours) of all the groups i looked at and considered, TEST seemed like the best fit for my slightly crazy and barely sober butt to fit into. I look forward to many good times with you guys.

Kni9ht

Grand Admiral
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Kni9ht
1. I like TEST Squadron due to its enthusiasm for a game that's not even out yet! It's infectious like swine flu!

2. Originally I was one of the Planetside 2 guys going to jump into the marine ship-to-ship boarding actions wrecking face in person, but I've been flying more recently and I think I'm getting better at it! Eventually I want to do everything! Security, trading, mining, wet work, whatever! A Jack of all trades is a master of none, but it is better than a master of one!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Depends on that random number generator
As the draw has not happened yet it gives me a chance to try out my psychic powers of clairvoyance!

I predict the winner will be... Post number 61!* No, wait, 65!* No, the fog is clearing... 14!* Umm... Sod it!

*The above numbers were generated by Random.org

Edit count for this post: 3.14.

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
How did I not see this contest... ummmm. This was totally entered before the cutoff.

I like walks on the beach and things that explode. I also want to be support for anyone that needs support, if you know what I mean.

What are the rules for this drawing? Oh....

I like TEST because TEST Citizen BEST Citizen... I want to be whatever professions let me blow things up. So.... politician?

Forgot your password?