2020 AnniVERSEary Sale...THIS YEAR!

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Haa ! i did not even notice the date in OP post ^^ 2021 i dont know what will be my wishlist yet, 2020 well, what i said previously :p
My bad, i'm living in the future..too far into the future. I did mean 2020.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Fixed..or it would upset my OCD and I would attack myself with an axe, while listening to Hip to Square..
Today, Patrick Spaceman released this: Wrong year. I think his undisputed masterpiece is "2021", a year so good most people can't wait to get there but they should because its not just about 2020 sucking so bad, its also a personal statement of how humans cope with stress. Hey @Patrick Spaceman !

Capture.PNG

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
2021 AnniVERSEary Sale...(aka "Ramen Noodle Week".....because that's all you can afford after this)

Slowly it creeps towards us, hungry and ready to devour credit cards and send us to financial ruin. What ships if any (and if offered), would you pick up?

For me:
Mercury Star Runner (The obvious choice)
Aegis Sabre (or Comet)
Dragonfly (Either flavor, because space bike)
Ares Inferno (Size 7 Ballistic Gatling......let me play you the song of my people "BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT")

Did I mention BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT?

What's yours?

Edit: BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
I'm trying to decide between getting a Hercules C2 plus a 600i Explorer or getting a Carrack.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Today, Patrick Spaceman released this: Wrong year. I think his undisputed masterpiece is "2021", a year so good most people can't wait to get there but they should because its not just about 2020 sucking so bad, its also a personal statement of how humans cope with stress. Hey @Patrick Spaceman !

View attachment 19001
Someone gets it!

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
And maybe the Ion and Inferno.
As much as I love the Ares duo (Aresas? Arei? Areses?) and think they're super cool looking (I would love to have one to complement my Mercury....) I cannot justify spending my money on it.

I am really bad and something wholly reliant on fixed weapons is going to get me killed a lot lmao

I don't really know how much a platform that seems so focused on Anti-Capital and/or ground installations will be useful for day to day activity. For me, that money is better spent on something like the Corsair or Vulcan which have much broader uses.

Probably eventually get one in game because dang it looks cool and I wanna BRRRRRRRRRRT someone bad

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
As much as I love the Ares duo (Aresas? Arei? Areses?) and think they're super cool looking (I would love to have one to complement my Mercury....) I cannot justify spending my money on it.

I am really bad and something wholly reliant on fixed weapons is going to get me killed a lot lmao

I don't really know how much a platform that seems so focused on Anti-Capital and/or ground installations will be useful for day to day activity. For me, that money is better spent on something like the Corsair or Vulcan which have much broader uses.

Probably eventually get one in game because dang it looks cool and I wanna BRRRRRRRRRRT someone bad
This^^ is why I've already bought and melted both ships a couple times.I *want* them, but I don't know how much use I'll actually get out of them.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
This^^ is why I've already bought and melted both ships a couple times.I *want* them, but I don't know how much use I'll actually get out of them.
I'm trying to almost be almost economical with my choices....."trying". Also do we have some sort of org ship matrix? showing how many of what is flying the TEST flag?

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm trying to almost be almost economical with my choices....."trying". Also do we have some sort of org ship matrix? showing how many of what is flying the TEST flag?
This is an open forum, so SPAIs can see what we have for ships. Which of why I'm listen as having 14 Javelins and 7 Bengals.
Me too... Along with the Ion. Love the look of both. Between those 2 and the Sentinel... I may have to flip coin in what to get 🤣
I chose the Sentinel. Lol. Ships are hard.

Forgot your password?