• Next Year Sometime, just because

Votes: 26 30.6%

• Total voters

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Hmm I am failing to see the hype, cargo is not really going to be in i.e. small crates only, no other professions at all. Basically just a few moons and it has taken a year since the last patch!

The fact that they actually want to remove the bugs is good and bad, firstly I guess they are hoping more people will actually play it but if it is then a buggy mess well that's a huge kick in the pants.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Will Cyberpunk 2077 release before S42? That's the question I'm asking myself.
Both S42 and Cyberpunk 2077 will make me take a month off from work.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I will be honest, asking for a refund is really starting to look like a reality for me, 3 years 600.00$ on ships and over 2 years of subbing at 20$ month and I feel like this game will not release for another 2-3 years I can't see myself subbing for another 2-3 years just to support it. Once it releases I will come back but 4-5 years of subs and no end in sight...... I have lost confidence that it will be out before 2020. I still love the game, still love chris roberts and his vision as a middle class worker I just can't support the spending.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
I will be honest, asking for a refund is really starting to look like a reality for me, 3 years 600.00$ on ships and over 2 years of subbing at 20$ month and I feel like this game will not release for another 2-3 years I can't see myself subbing for another 2-3 years just to support it. Once it releases I will come back but 4-5 years of subs and no end in sight...... I have lost confidence that it will be out before 2020. I still love the game, still love chris roberts and his vision as a middle class worker I just can't support the spending.
Then stop spending, please. The subscription really is not worth it currently, particularly if it is a drain on your funds like you say. This is a hobby, only spend as much as you can without stressing your finances. Believe me, as a student working a DoD interns salary, I can't spend nearly as much as I would prefer but I have to be able to eat.

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
Cancel the sub but keep the ships. I get the idea behind subbing but really don't think it should be a thing until the game is in beta at least.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
You've more than supported the game, you don't need to sub and keep spending to support it further, at this point they just need time to bring the vision to fruition.

I would recommend unsubbing and not spending anymore money, or if you still feel like you want a refund sell the expensive ships and keep a basic package, $600 plus $20 a month is a hell of a lot of support.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
You can always unsubscribe and stop spending.
There have been times in the past when I contemplated getting a refund or selling my account, but I figured out I'd come to regret it eventually. Money spent is money spent and I still have faith in the project. It's okay to stop spending more money than you already have, though.

Forgot your password?