3.9.1 pushed to live

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
What a complete fail, wait in line for 15 min only to have the game shutdown before even getting in.
yeah, it's really annoying. I've tried many times now, waited for the 160-170 long queue to let me in, and when it gets into the low 10s, it stops counting down, than throws me back to desktop...
I've been looking forward to this for a while now, and I gotta work all weekend too so that was all my playtime for today (and probably the next 2 days) wasted. Very disappointed.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
yeah, it's really annoying. I've tried many times now, waited for the 160-170 long queue to let me in, and when it gets into the low 10s, it stops counting down, than throws me back to desktop...
I've been looking forward to this for a while now, and I gotta work all weekend too so that was all my playtime for today (and probably the next 2 days) wasted. Very disappointed.
After 5 or 6 attempts I finally got in, waited for the launch, I was hoping for a bit more, but it was kind of cool seeing the larger ships in the space dock.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I wouldn't call it live, more like queuing in a queue only to get the to front and have the bouncer punch you in the face.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I can now get in, but I get stuck on character creation on gender. Can't click anything. To be more precise, it worked like the seventh time I tried it after some random clicking about and alt tabbing. Then I clicked go to area18 and promptly crashed to desktop. Couldn't get through character creation ever since then.

Reactions: Blind Owl and Phil

Tei

Captain
Dec 8, 2019
RSI Handle
TeiwazWolf
I can now get in, but I get stuck on character creation on gender. Can't click anything. To be more precise, it worked like the seventh time I tried it after some random clicking about and alt tabbing. Then I clicked go to area18 and promptly crashed to desktop. Couldn't get through character creation ever since then.
I had the same with character creation screen.
Just let it sit for a while and it will get responsive.

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Well why do you have to assume your character's gender? Sounds like it's your fault

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Well why do you have to assume your character's gender? Sounds like it's your fault
I couldn't care less, but CGI makes me do it or I can't join their world! What bastards!

Deleted my user folder for the 100th time this evening. It helps, I guess.
The character creation does get responsive after sitting for a while. One out of 500 attempts at least it does!
So.I made it to enter world, crashed out again, but this time my character got saved so after some attempts it loaded in, and I got to the expo hall! After looking around for a few minutes it disconnected and now I can't even log in to Rsi services lol (error 10002)

Last edited:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
It's 3:20 here, so I'm off for tonight. I hope they can sort this out by tomorrow night.
That service tracking page is while useful, it's very slow to respond. It took them almost 30mins to post up that everything is offline...

IndigoSparkles

Vice Admiral
Nov 9, 2019
RSI Handle
IndigoSparkles
After going through all of the craziness earlier today (including multiple User file deletes, getting stuck on the character creator, and the other pain points that got essentially everyone), went to log in tonight and the game keeps becoming unresponsive before it even loads fully in, so that's been a blast. Deleted and fully reinstalling the game to see if that helps. Fingers crossed!

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Just woke up, cant get in. Server status says servers up but im getting time outs, accound date update failed. Nooooo

edit: Account reset worked and no queue so thats nice ;)

edit2: Woooh, still have all my stuff and creds too so thats even nicer

Last edited:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
For me, once i got into the game I had lost all but 25,000 aUEC and inventory, including ships. Account reset, but I can't get through the character creation screen, it won't respond to input.
This is the third patch in a row I have had to resort to an account reset. This is getting old really fast.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Pushing this live may have been a huge mistake, again its unplayable for me, I have no ships, no gear, no chat, outside of resetting my account I don't know what else to do, I still have my money but everything else is gone, most importantly my ships lol.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Gah all my shit is gone. I still have the credits I made but without my Caudrillo Hazard helmet what's the point in living? Also no ships in my hangar means I 'aint doin' shit, can't even go to Area 18 and hang about the event as I spawned on Hurston.

I'll leave it a day and see if my gear comes back, if not I'll reset and loose the aUEC i'd made. Spawning at ArcCorp would mean I can at least go to the party if not do anything else.

Forgot your password?