600 series price confirmation

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Well, I will be the one flying my trusty 325a or Hornet. :smile: That is about the extent of my spending limit on a ship. But if anyone needs a crew member, I'll be glad to help out.....but I am NOT washing the windows!!
Yeah, I'm as excited as everybody else, but $400 is way out of my league...oh well, I can always dream, right?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I took a studio tour in late July. Let's just say I saw many fictional JPEG vacuum rated human occupancy devices during my trip to LA. Feel free to draw your own conclusions.
Did any of you also get the mental image of the "Maid Ship" from the movie Space Balls using the giant vacuum to suck out all of the air from the beautiful planet?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Did any of you also get the mental image of the "Maid Ship" from the movie Space Balls using the giant vacuum to suck out all of the air from the beautiful planet?
I see you are not aware that is one of TESTs goals for the PU. With all of our combines resources i'm sure we can build one. If the UEE can make SynthWorld, we can pay RSI (the company that builds the Bengal) put us together a Mega Maid.

Mega Maid (the transformed version of the ship Spaceball One) should have been a stretch goal from day one.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I see you are not aware that is one of TESTs goals for the PU. With all of our combines resources i'm sure we can build one. If the UEE can make SynthWorld, we can pay RSI (the company that builds the Bengal) put us together a Mega Maid.

Mega Maid (the transformed version of the ship Spaceball One) should have been a stretch goal from day one.
id pay 100 for that but it has to come with LTI

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
The prices... My only complaint really with CIG.
It's funny that I'm not even considering shelling out that much money. That's WAY out of the question.
Every time a new concept comes out, I need to think what ships from my fleet I can melt and stitch together for the new ship and if it's worth it.
So the 600 will cost $400. That's my Endeavor + my Nox + a $10 CCU I no longer need.
Will the 600 be worth an Endeavor+Nox? Maybe. But $400 cash? Nononononononono.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It's funny that I'm not even considering shelling out that much money. That's WAY out of the question.
Every time a new concept comes out, I need to think what ships from my fleet I can melt and stitch together for the new ship and if it's worth it.
So the 600 will cost $400. That's my Endeavor + my Nox + a $10 CCU I no longer need.
I've sadly already prepped myself for the worst come gamescom, haha.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I don't think it's going to be anywhere close to the worth of an Endeavor if it is the same size of a Connie... Have to think very hard about that if I had an Endeavor once we know what the 600 has to offer...

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I don't think it's going to be anywhere close to the worth of an Endeavor if it is the same size of a Connie... Have to think very hard about that if I had an Endeavor once we know what the 600 has to offer...
After we learn more about the 600, I'm counting on you guys to help me with the decision whether to pull the trigger or not. If the 600 turns out to be nice, that is.
I'm really bad at making decisions.

Forgot your password?