A rant in general about the Official Starcitizen Forums.

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Looks like I have to - or mix with the ordinary crew as I just discovered the toilet in the crew quater seems potentially flushable. Now that is a positive turn on things! The crew gets sanitation before the captain. Where else can you breath such a non-elitist air! Go Drake I say!

Arcturos

Commander
May 21, 2018
RSI Handle
Ransford
Oh, boy. A thread about pooping! Well, I don't want toilets in Drake ships. Know why? We are supposed to be miscreants, the Drake owners. We don't shit in our toilets(because we don't have one, but my point is still valid nevertheless), we shit in other peoples toilets. That's right. I said it. Have a fancy 600i with all those toilets? Guess what? I'm sneaking on it to take a dump in it.

There is a common misconception that the Cutlass is a ship used for boarding and stealing cargo. We don't board to steal cargo. We board to take a dump! Plain and simple.

POOP ALL THE THINGS!

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Oh, boy. A thread about pooping! Well, I don't want toilets in Drake ships. Know why? We are supposed to be miscreants, the Drake owners. We don't shit in our toilets(because we don't have one, but my point is still valid nevertheless), we shit in other peoples toilets. That's right. I said it. Have a fancy 600i with all those toilets? Guess what? I'm sneaking on it to take a dump in it.

There is a common misconception that the Cutlass is a ship used for boarding and stealing cargo. We don't board to steal cargo. We board to take a dump! Plain and simple.

POOP ALL THE THINGS!
Ok I think I liked this post yesterday but I just gotta get back to it. I concede. I was all wrong. You really opened my mind for new possibilities there. Thank you!

Edit: also you're from Bulgaria? That makes it likely you'll be on a Euroserver. Let's poop in all those fancy Origin ships together! Can't wait for toilets to be working now - even more than before! Let's gather the crowd and... ok now I'm getting a little too excited...

Last edited:

Arcturos

Commander
May 21, 2018
RSI Handle
Ransford
Ok I think I liked this post yesterday but I just gotta get back to it. I concede. I was all wrong. You really opened my mind for new possibilities there. Thank you!

Edit: also you're from Bulgaria? That makes it likely you'll be on a Euroserver. Let's poop in all those fancy Origin ships together! Can't wait for toilets to be working now - even more than before! Let's gather the crowd and... ok now I'm getting a little too excited...

Haha, yes. Unfortunately... I AM from Bulgaria :D But yes, I do play on European servers. I do jump to other regions from time to time to see what's out there. Sometimes because we Europeans tend to occupy general chat and start blabbing in our own language, regardless of the fact that the main chat should stay in English, so I tend to go over to US or AUS when it gets really bad and I want to have a chat with players.

I'm taking you up on your offer to poop on all the 600i ships though!

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Concur. Who would do such a thing? And who would quote it?!?

Also, what's an "attention span"?
You need to go to the engineering subforum on the 4th floor and request an attention subspanner so we can broaden the depth of this forum feed. Go on now, be quick.

Forgot your password?