A TESTie wrote a book! And it's FREE to download! Upvote his submission to Citizen Spotlight!

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Upvoted!

Now I know what I'm reading after I finish the series I'm currently reading.

Are you putting TESTies in either?
Thoughts on a contest to add TESTies to part 2?
If I get enough buzz for a part 2, I will definitely reference some TESTie names. Perhaps there is an eccentric black-market data kingpin named Montoya that accepts payment only in the form of extremely rare and valuable liquors?

I DID however reference TEST as a whole in part 1 already tho, so don't worry! (In the first book, the ship is the T.S.S. Aimless) [Test Squadron Ship]

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Downloaded, no need to enter me in a giveaway, or if i'm the one that wins, gift it to Grumpycat, so that she has a game package.
Wait a minute, what? She doesn't have a game package? @GrumpyCat is this true?

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
And not just any book.
A few days ago I learned that our very own @Han Burgundy wrote a freaking Star Citizen novel (yes, a full novel - not just a few pages of fan fiction). So I downloaded it and for the next 2-3 days, I absolutely devoured it. OMFG. It was the best novel I've read in the last couple of years. It's not just good for a Star Citizen novel; it's just... really really good: the writing, the characters, the NON-STOP action and the unexpected turns of events left me sitting on the edge of my seat, dying to find out what happened next.
Even if you don't usually read a lot; even if you don't even understand how words work, you just have to read it. It's that good.
I'd also like to thank Mr. Han for having given me the opportunity to read his book. Well done, sir. PLEASE WRITE PART 2! Don't turn into a GRR Martin and let your fans grow old waiting.

You can find and download his book for free here: https://storiesbyleland.blog/2018/06/07/legends-of-the-verse-the-aimless-expedition/
Do yourselves a favor and read it. It's spectacular.

Also, Mr. Han has submitted it for the Citizen Spotlight thingie on CIG, so PLEASE go ahead and upvote it on the official forums. It would help a lot. Here's the link: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/deep-space-radar/1724-Legends-Of-The-Verse-The-Aimless-Expedition-A-Star-Citizen-Novel

Now, because I enjoyed the book so much, in return for this great experience, I'd like to propose a deal. If the book gets featured on Citizen Spotlight, I'm giving away an Aurora MR. The conditions are as follows:
1. You need to post below, so you enter the contest - 1 post/person.
2. You need to have upvoted the post on RSI.
3. You need to be a TEST main member (no filthy affiliates).
3. The book has to actually be featured on Citizen Spotlight.
3. Don't cheat.

GOGOGOGO!
I definately up voted the submission. I admitedly havent read the book as Im out of the country and will be back on the 10th. But Ive got something to keep me occupied on my 30 hr journey back to the States lol.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I'd like a part two set on an aurora thanks
Part 2 starts with a guy waking up in his trusty Aurora, part 1 having all been a dream. He checks his gauges and he is still on course. Soon he will fulfil his Montoya-mandated mission. Soon his mighty aurora will splash into the sun and bring glory to all TESTies!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Part 2 starts with a guy waking up in his trusty Aurora, part 1 having all been a dream. He checks his gauges and he is still on course. Soon he will fulfil his Montoya-mandated mission. Soon his mighty aurora will splash into the sun and bring glory to all TESTies!
for the GLORY of TEST!

Forgot your password?